Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hall of Famer Mike Singletary expects Karlos Dansby to thrive under Mike Nolan

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinAtic8480 View Post
    Excellent Thread, five stars. Finally some talks about out our big FA signing. So, tired ,of hearing about fat *** Ryan, the Jets signing and the jets.

I agree aswell .. My excitement about this guy grows every time i think about him and nolan collaborating.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiron View Post
    Dansby better step up his game
    109 tackles with 1 sack ,1 forced fumble,1 interception does not translate to the highest paid inside line backer in football.
    Are you talking about Dansby's 2009 stats or Crowders career?

All kidding aside we need production at NT, so Dansby can roam free making plays!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have to sound of. Ever since we signed Dansby all you here from the local media & radio host is the Jets this , the jets thats. Dammit this is Miami, how about the Dolphins signing Dansby, the best LB in the market. What about the Fins signing Icognito an O-lineman considered the nastiest player in football. I like us being low ki, but Im tired of this Jets talk in Miami. DONE WITH SALGUERO, KELLY AND BIG O and their hardons for Ryan and Dirty buttfumble.

Draw a line on the sand, pick your side and choose if you are a Jet or a Dolphin and if you are a Jet get the **** out of Miami and go crawl up Fat Ryans ***.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have to sound of. Ever since we signed Dansby all you here from the local media & radio host is the Jets this , the jets thats. Dammit this is Miami, how about the Dolphins signing Dansby, the best LB in the market. What about the Fins signing Icognito an O-lineman considered the nastiest player in football. I like us being low ki, but Im tired of this Jets talk in Miami. DONE WITH SALGUERO, KELLY AND BIG O and their hardons for Ryan and Dirty buttfumble.

Draw a line on the sand, pick your side and choose if you are a Jet or a Dolphin and if you are a Jet get the **** out of Miami and go crawl up Fat Ryans ***.
    EXACTLY!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think our defenses are going to be strikingly similiar. Lots of exotic blitz packages, man coverage on the outside...etc. Depending on how much Smith and Davis "grew" last year you could have one of the best D's in the league. Nolan knows his #### thats for sure. Cant wait!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehaze View Post
    Mark my word's buttfumble will implode again once they actually start letting him throw the ball.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

On a positive note, ESPN reports than those teams that have been chosen to appear on "Hard Knocks" have failed to meet expectations that season.

The New York Jets will be the subject of the popular HBO series "Hard Knocks," which takes viewers inside the lives of players and coaches during NFL training camp, according to multiple media reports.
    "As I told them before, sometimes it's not the best 53, it's the right 53." TS
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man, this gets me excited about what our defense could do. Especially, Wake!
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

The hatred by some on here of Rex is borderline psychotic!!

So you guys must be real pissed we are going to be on Hard Knocks this summer on HBO!! Now...if you like the show you have to listen to him.

Although I dont live there so i dont hear all the Jets talk on the Miami radio but if I were you I suppose it would piss me off too. Hey when the Jets were kicking butt up here I had to listen to Mike Francesa talk about Eli Mannings plantar facitis everyday.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BillParFan View Post
    On a positive note, ESPN reports than those teams that have been chosen to appear on "Hard Knocks" have failed to meet expectations that season.

The Ravens appeared on the show first the year after they won the SB so anything short of a repeat was below expectations for them.

The Chiefs would have been 4-12 anyway.

The Cowboys are the Cowboys.

Cincy was on it last year...they swept their division and got the AFC North title. I'll take that. Of course their playoff run was cut short but a bunch of bad mother*******
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    JetsDefense you can keep your Hardknocks, what matters is the Fins have beat you three straight games and took the Division away from you.
    Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.
    Quote Quote