Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tired of excuses to cover up BILL.

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Tired of excuses to cover up BILL.

He done nothing to help our team win our Division. How can you not give a 5th for Holmes. That is the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life. A 5th is nothing for a young WR up and coming star. I bet they didn't even no he was available.. This old school junk don't work no more. We are on the verge of a 5-11 team they put together. Bill need to face the facts it's a passing league now. Smash mouth football is a 5-11 record. I really want Bill and Jeff to step out. I like Tony and Mike, but it's time for Bill and Jeff to go. Don't offer PiTT a 5th for Holmes.. Lmao@them. I don't care if I get bashed. Bash me all you like. I wanna win football games. I don't care about last year we beat the Jets twice. Don't care. We will lose all our Division games but split with Buffalo. Now it's time for me to hear excuses Bill is doing a good job. He did nothing to get this team ready for our Division. Nothing
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    unknown quantity

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfin23 View Post
    He done nothing to help our team win our Division. How can you not give a 5th for Holmes. That is the dumbest thing I ever seen in my life. A 5th is nothing for a young WR up and coming star. I bet they didn't even no he was available.. This old school junk don't work no more. We are on the verge of a 5-11 team they put together. Bill need to face the facts it's a passing league now. Smash mouth football is a 5-11 record. I really want Bill and Jeff to step out. I like Tony and Mike, but it's time for Bill and Jeff to go. Don't offer PiTT a 5th for Holmes.. Lmao@them. I don't care if I get bashed. Bash me all you like. I wanna win football games. I don't care about last year we beat the Jets twice. Don't care. We will lose all our Division games but split with Buffalo. Now it's time for me to hear excuses Bill is doing a good job. He did nothing to get this team ready for our Division. Nothing

wtf!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1YUWceI6GA
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess you're ignoring the division title we won in 08.

Look, I want a top-notch receiver as much as the next guy, but Santonio is personally bad news. He wouldn't mesh well with Sparano and the team culture that he's trying to maintain. Frankly, the Jets are taking on too many personalities and baggage. I can see all of this backfiring on them.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryville, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I understand your frustration, but trust me this off season is not even close from over and I believe we will be firing our guns after the draft wait and see.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Holmes is one incident away from a year out of the league.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    mooresville n.c.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You have lost your mind!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pensacola, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandm13 View Post
    You have lost your mind!!!
    The best reason of all why we didnt give a 5th for this troublemaker....... WE DONT HAVE A 5TH ROUND PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks "Disturbedshifty" for the awesome sig.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We won the Division in 08 due to Tom Brady being hurt and our schudule was easy.. Next
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Gangsta Leanin'

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Broward
    Thanks / No Thanks
    remember plaxico... the steelers arnt stupid
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Finheaven Templar

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We won the Division in 08 due to Tom Brady being hurt and our schudule was easy.. Next
    You said he did nothing to help us win a title. That's false. We won the AFC East, and that was when he pulled the trigger on Pennington, among others. We positioned ourselves to win the division, and we won it. I don't understand what you want. Right now, as it stands we've won the AFC East 50% of the time under the Trifecta's leadership. That's pretty good.

Furthermore this year we've signed one of best ILBs in the game, along with one of the best DCs in the game. We have yet to see what the draft brings. Just because he's not gone out and overpayed for mediocre talent this year doesn't mean they aren't looking.

Thanks Shifty!

Quote Quote