Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Game dilemma Nov 18

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    chicago
    Thanks / No Thanks

Game dilemma Nov 18

The schedule makers were not kind to me! Me and my buddies have been planning on going to the Bears vs the Fins game. Well out of all the days they could have choosen they set it on friggin THURSDAY Nov 18th! Well Nov 18th is my wifes 40th birthday. She is not a fanatic like myself so that is my dilemma....Her 40th or go to Miami? plus it sucks never been there before and don't even get a weekend game! any suggestions how to handle this?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sunrise, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Take her out to dinner Wed. Night, then at midnight (wed-thur) give her diamonds!!! Then jump on a plane Thursday morning. Go back on saturday and have a surprise party for her set up for Sat. night....she wont even miss you b/c she will have diamonds for 2 days!
    This is my seat! (SEC 129, ROW 28, SEAT 3)
    "East Endzone Beast"
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins12thMan View Post
    Take her out to dinner Wed. Night, then at midnight (wed-thur) give her diamonds!!! Then jump on a plane Thursday morning. Go back on saturday and have a surprise party for her set up for Sat. night....she wont even miss you b/c she will have diamonds for 2 days!
    You Sir seem to have too much experience with this sort of thing, lol. I say do this.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    sum sum...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Burlington, ON.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You Sir seem to have too much experience with this sort of thing, lol. I say do this.
    LMAO!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzagzz View Post
    The schedule makers were not kind to me! Me and my buddies have been planning on going to the Bears vs the Fins game. Well out of all the days they could have choosen they set it on friggin THURSDAY Nov 18th! Well Nov 18th is my wifes 40th birthday. She is not a fanatic like myself so that is my dilemma....Her 40th or go to Miami? plus it sucks never been there before and don't even get a weekend game! any suggestions how to handle this?
    well the bears next trip to miami wont be for another 8 years after this, and the next time the fins play in chicago will be 4 years after. that being said, i guess u gotta make a decision what is more important to you, wife or dolphins.

im not married yet as im only 20 years old, but the dolphins only play once a week, 16 times a year, while even though ur wifes birthday is once a year also, u can celebrate the occasion a day or 2 later. u cant reschedule the dolphin game.

i say go to the fins game early thursday morning, and as someone said before, at midnight, give her a special treat and make the party a day later so u both can be happy.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    talk to her about it tell her how you really feel about it and then ask her if yall can do something the day before or the day you get back? if shes not down then i guess you gotta say well im going anyways or stay and make her happy
    Quote Quote