what u guys think>?
what u guys think>?
so uhhhhhh. where are they? Am I missing something?
Thanks "Disturbedshifty" for the awesome sig.
I found some
Odrick- 76 overall
Misi - 67 overall
Jerry- 65 overall
Notable 1st round grades
Bradford- 80 overall
Suh- 85 overall
Bryant- 80 overall
Notable 2nd rounders
Allen- 75 overall
Clausen- 76 overall
Mays- 75 overall
Tate- 77 overall
Notable 3rd round
Asamoah- 77 overall
Burnett- 70 overall
McCoy- 72 overall
Bowman- 73 overall
That is just the first 3 rounds so other than that i dont know.
75% of the world is covered by water...The other 25% is covered by Sean Smith and Vontae Davis
Madden is a crap football game. 2ksports had a far superior game.
lol yeah right
Follow me on Twitter.. @DSEmpire_BA
For My work http://dynastysportsempire.com/author/brent-antonio/
Madden took a total nosedive around 2005-2006. That game sucks
I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious
meh does not matter what the ratings are. When I get the game I go and change all the ratings for all the teams the way I think they should be.
Taylor got the poop poop poop. As he walked past the Jets' locker room after the game, he yelled, "It's like a damn graveyard here. ... Talk about that for two weeks" - a reference to the Jets' bye
what rating do you gus thnk our later round picks would be like jones edds and carrol
Doesn't work for online games or we would be playing kids that make the lions players all have 99 ratings in every category.
I play almost exclusively online and I hate when ratings are extremely low with little justification. It seems speed is the ONLY rating that matters for wide receivers as the newest "cheese" is when teams take their fastest corner and make him a wide receiver. Just stupid...
I hope every year they fix all of these small details and every year I'm impressed and disappointed at the same time, but its still so much fun to play. Hopefully the ratings improve!