Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Looking for some help please

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Looking for some help please

Hey guys, was just looking for a little help on a decent sized signature picture. Not sure if anyone cares or not, but if someone gets some free time and wouldn't mind making something new I would really appreciate it.

My idea was to showcase our new look offense in a combination pic. Maybe a shot of Henne in the middle surrounded by Ronnie on one side, and Ricky on the other. And then add Marshall and a tight pic of Bess with his hair on the outsides. All in Dolphins uniforms.

Talk about a pain in the you know what, I apologize. I just wanted to show off our actual WEAPONS on offense this year. Man it feels so good to have a few options, you know?

Anything would be much appreciated. :BlutoPhin:
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    I am down to do it. But the problem is Marshall. He has yet to decide on a number. If you don't mind the number being wrong, I can ask some of the guys who have done a uniform change on him for permission to use thier work and make you what you want.

Just so you know, as of right now signatures won't upload properly. So you might have a wait on your hands before you can actually use the sig.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    I am down to do it. But the problem is Marshall. He has yet to decide on a number. If you don't mind the number being wrong, I can ask some of the guys who have done a uniform change on him for permission to use thier work and make you what you want.

Just so you know, as of right now signatures won't upload properly. So you might have a wait on your hands before you can actually use the sig.

Dude, I'm not picky at all! That would be awesome if you could do anything along the lines of this idea. Even if his number doesn't match just yet it's not a big deal. I just want something that showcases our offensive weapons and looks neat doing it on the same picture. And I have no problem waiting.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bound2Fail77 View Post
    Dude, I'm not picky at all! That would be awesome if you could do anything along the lines of this idea. Even if his number doesn't match just yet it's not a big deal. I just want something that showcases our offensive weapons and looks neat doing it on the same picture. And I have no problem waiting.
    Ok. Let me ask around and see if I can get permission to use some of the other guys work and then I will get back to you.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks brotha. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    OK. So here is what I came up with. This should be correct size for the forums. If it's not let me know.

Though I must admit. The slogan I used, really doesn't go so great with your user name. Oh well. But I really do like how this one came out.

I also need to give a shout out to Gladsadmad for allowing me to use his Brandon Marshall picture for this sig. Without it, it probably wouldn't have happened. Thanks Glad, it is much appreciated.

One other note. I would highly suggest following the link provided with the picture and save it to your computer. And then upload it to the forums. You will have to wait to upload it because the site is still having troubles uploading signatures. I tired it again with yours and it wouldn't save.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow, that is awesome! Thank you so much brotha! It looks fantastic! Much appreciation!

I'll put it up as soon as the site allows me, as it did the same to me. Again, thank you DS!

And thanks Gladsadmad!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Your PM box was full

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty

Hey is there anything I can do for you bro? I really appreciate what you're doing for me man. I know this stuff can be very time consuming.

I work for a sports memorabilia company selling all kinds of present and past day sports memorabilia from all the major sports. If you're ever looking for anything like such, make sure you let me know. I will do whatever I can to save you some money. EX: Limited edition Dan Marino HOF induction autographed 16x20 customly framed usually retails for $7-800. I usually pay around $2-300 give or take.

Again, thank you.
    Quote Quote