Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Looking for TV recommendations for a 32" to 39" 1080P

1. -1
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    So Cal
    Thanks / No Thanks

Looking for TV recommendations for a 32" to 39" 1080P

I have been cruising the internet and doing my research. My grandmothers Vizio tv is just about to take a dump after 10 years. She is a huge baseball fan. I wanted to ask and see if anyone had any great experiences with Tv's this size. It will be connected to direct tv and she enjoys the baseball package. Thanks in advance. John

Thanks to brother Like2God for the great sig!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan in Cali View Post
    I have been cruising the internet and doing my research. My grandmothers Vizio tv is just about to take a dump after 10 years. She is a huge baseball fan. I wanted to ask and see if anyone had any great experiences with Tv's this size. It will be connected to direct tv and she enjoys the baseball package. Thanks in advance. John
    I don't know if you have been unhappy with the Visio but I have two and, for the money, I don't think they can be beat. We have a 27" and a 37" and both are great. I think they have better pictures than the 42" Phillips 1080p that I payed a whole lot more to get. As far as models available right now, I don't have any idea but the Vizio brand has been a winner for me.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Spend a few dollars more and get a Sony 32" 1080 120v. I have a Sony 52 for the living room with the best picture ever and bought the 32" for my office.
    Fantastic and I have the TV connected to my computer as a second desktop monitor. Right this moment I am typing this I am also watching Netflix streaming on the TV. Just have to have a video card in your computer with a HDMI input.
    Samson makes a great one as well but I if you spend a little more for a Sony you will not be disappointed.
    The big one is also connected to a computer and I watched the game on it last night. Ran the sound through a Bose system with the small cube speakers and it's amazing.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    So Cal
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I don't know if you have been unhappy with the Visio but I have two and, for the money, I don't think they can be beat. We have a 27" and a 37" and both are great. I think they have better pictures than the 42" Phillips 1080p that I payed a whole lot more to get. As far as models available right now, I don't have any idea but the Vizio brand has been a winner for me.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro. They have been very good to me as well.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Spend a few dollars more and get a Sony 32" 1080 120v. I have a Sony 52 for the living room with the best picture ever and bought the 32" for my office.
    Fantastic and I have the TV connected to my computer as a second desktop monitor. Right this moment I am typing this I am also watching Netflix streaming on the TV.
    Samson makes a great one as well but I if you spend a little more for a Sony you will not be disappointed.
    The big one is also connected to a computer and I watched the game on it last night. Run the sound through a Bose system with the small cube speakers and it's amazing.
    Thank you sir.
    Quote Quote