Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: TDCJ Officer Beaten To Death

  1. -1
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,276
    vCash:
    14889
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    TDCJ Officer Beaten To Death

    http://txktoday.com/news/telford-uni...ult-by-inmate/

    I dealt with this offender on numerous occasions at my last unit.

    Word has it Offender Tracy jumped his cuffs, took
    the officers food slot bar (an iron bar with a forked
    end on it for opening the slots in cell doors.) and
    beat him to death with it. My heart goes out to
    the Telford unit staff. May this creature burn in
    hell.

    Thanks Shifty!

    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    23,779
    vCash:
    69299
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Sorry to hear that Goon. Best wishes to his family. It's these kind of clear cut cases that keep me in favor of the death penalty.






    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    5,412
    vCash:
    45030
    Loc:
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    http://txktoday.com/news/telford-uni...ult-by-inmate/

    I dealt with this offender on numerous occasions at my last unit.

    Word has it Offender Tracy jumped his cuffs, took
    the officers food slot bar (an iron bar with a forked
    end on it for opening the slots in cell doors.) and
    beat him to death with it. My heart goes out to
    the Telford unit staff. May this creature burn in
    hell.
    The officer's family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    23,339
    vCash:
    92247
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    The chair.
    2015 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln


    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    9,155
    vCash:
    4262
    Thanks / No Thanks
    47 is far too young.

    My thoughts go out to his family.


    Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 4
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,276
    vCash:
    14889
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What really ****s me up about this thing is that I can see it like a film reel in my head.

    -I know how he did it.
    -I know ad seg and why that boss was without a partner.
    -I know WHY he did it.
    -I can see him do it

    Billy Tracey is like a jungle cat. He's pure predator, and he chose that boss because he knew he could
    get him. He's new, and, he's scared about getting in trouble

    It's that couple second hesitation that cost that man his life.

    It's very difficult t deal with.

    That an the sound of a iron bar slaming into a human body over and over.

    I can hear it. Almost feel it.

    I can garuntee you he was mad at a supervisor. The shift supervisor or higher.
    That's what he does. H won't hit you without reason, he'll get you to punish that supervisor.

    They, if you're the next one that shows weakness, he'll strike you.

    I'm really ****ed up about it.
    Last edited by GoonBoss; 07-23-2015 at 04:55 AM.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    13,752
    vCash:
    19660
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GoonBoss View Post
    What really ****s me up about this thing is that I can see it like a film reel in my head.

    -I know how he did it.
    -I know ad seg and why that boss was without a partner.
    -I know WHY he did it.
    -I can see him do it

    Billy Tracey is like a jungle cat. He's pure predator, and he chose that boss because he knew he could
    get him. He's new, and, he's scared about getting in trouble

    It's that couple second hesitation that cost that man his life.

    It's very difficult t deal with.

    That an the sound of a iron bar slaming into a human body over and over.

    I can hear it. Almost feel it.

    I can garuntee you he was mad at a supervisor. The shift supervisor or higher.
    That's what he does. H won't hit you without reason, he'll get you to punish that supervisor.

    They, if you're the next one that shows weakness, he'll strike you.

    I'm really ****ed up about it.
    and the worst part is you or your fellow officers hit this piece of **** and you guys lose your jobs. My take on prisoner rights is simple, you want your rights don't go to prison.

    I'd crucify this ****er in yard until he died, hanging or a bullet would be too quick.
    "Frank's Redhot - I Put That **** On Everything!" ~ Ethel

    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,276
    vCash:
    14889
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    and the worst part is you or your fellow officers hit this piece of **** and you guys lose your jobs. My take on prisoner rights is simple, you want your rights don't go to prison.

    I'd crucify this ****er in yard until he died, hanging or a bullet would be too quick.
    I can't say that I've gotten calls from people that may or may have not said they are willing to give their lives
    to ensure Billy Tracy sees justice.

    He's a dangerous person, and, I hope he's put on death row here shortly, or put on Estelle pending.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Aqua and Orange's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    4,945
    vCash:
    38232
    Loc:
    New York, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Wow, thank you for sharing this, GoonBoss. Sorry to hear about the loss and sorry to hear you were so close to this story in many ways.

    I've done a lot of reading lately about the predatory instincts you described in this inmate and how someone with that worldview could systematically prey on someone they saw as, well, prey. It's extremely troubling. This world we live in is a wonderful one, but it can so quickly turn into a primal, dark one in the flash of a second.

    Prayers go out to this victim's family.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    GoonBoss's Avatar
    Finheaven Templar

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    19,276
    vCash:
    14889
    Loc:
    The Crossroads of TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua and Orange View Post
    Wow, thank you for sharing this, GoonBoss. Sorry to hear about the loss and sorry to hear you were so close to this story in many ways.

    I've done a lot of reading lately about the predatory instincts you described in this inmate and how someone with that worldview could systematically prey on someone they saw as, well, prey. It's extremely troubling. This world we live in is a wonderful one, but it can so quickly turn into a primal, dark one in the flash of a second.

    Prayers go out to this victim's family.
    In a flash of second. Billy Tracy did not do that sort of thing to me, mainly because he knew I was a hard target. You stat jumping yur cuffs on me
    and I'm going to handle you. But he knew this boss was not yet understanding what was going on. Prison is a hard, horrible place. Don't think
    and don't let anyone tell you any different.

    The film reel I keep seeing in my head hurts a lot. I know everything, but yet it happened. And it will happen over and over.

    Big black numbers on big white doors, and, the thudding of an iron bar into a guy in grey with a black vest on.

    It wakes me up at night now. Not for me. Not for me. For everyone else.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. TDCJ Officer Stabbed in Eye
    By GoonBoss in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 03:55 PM
  2. Mess With TDCJ And You Get The Horns *******!
    By GoonBoss in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 01:43 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:56 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:18 PM
  5. Death Row Records finds itself on death row
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 12:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •