Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How bad are these escaped killers? Bad.

1. -1
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

Draft How bad are these escaped killers? Bad.

No doubt some of you have read about the two dudes on the loose somewhere in New York. Luckily they are hundreds of miles from anywhere I need to be concerned about and hopefully run north to Canada instead of south. These two guys are evil, like the most heinous of the bad.

The two men whose daring weekend escape from a New York state prison has triggered a nationwide manhunt are seriously hardened killers.

One killed a cop. The other dismembered his former boss.

Richard Matt, 48, and David Sweat, 34, lived in adjoining cells in the maximum security section of the Clinton Correctional Facility in rural Dannemora, N.Y. They were counted as present Friday night but found to be missing during a 5:30 a.m. bed check.

"It's very important that we locate these individuals," Gov. Andrew Cuomo said. "They are dangerous and we want to make sure that they don't inflict any more pain and any more harm."
    Sweat is white, 5 feet-11 inches tall and weighs 165 pounds, police said. He was 22 years old when he and another man shot and killed Broome County Deputy Kevin Tarsia, a 13-year veteran.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...eets/28675623/

I remember when Sweat killed the officer not far from where I live. It was a heinous act, they shot him to disfigure and then ran the officer over:

“They said they couldn’t give him the death penalty,” Tarsia’s father, Phillip Tarsia, said. “That’s what they told us, so they gave him life without parole.”

On July 4, 2002, Tarsia was brutally murdered by three robbery suspects when he confronted them near Binghamton.
    “Well, he’s dangerous,” Tarsia’s brother, Daniel Tarsia, said over the phone. “He did my brother brutally.”

Police said Sweat shot Tarsia and drove over him with a car.

“You don’t shoot his nose out,” Daniel said. “Shoot him 16 times. Shoot him through the hand. I don’t know. He’s just, he’s a sick guy.”
    Daniel learned of Sweat’s escape from the Clinton Correctional Facility on Saturday.

http://news10.com/2015/06/08/family-...escape-prison/
    I hope they shoot this guy on site if they find him, he deserved the death penalty anyway. Just light this ****er up when they catch up to him and be done with it.

The other guy is just as bad and deserves the same fate in my opinion:

Bates testified that after Matt entered Rickerson's home, punched the victim in the face and knocked him down, Matt grabbed a long, thin knife sharpener and hit the victim with it several times. Matt also stuck the object in Rickerson's ear once, Bates said.

Bates said after about an hour, Rickerson was bound with duct tape, carried outside by Matt and thrown into the trunk of Bates' 1990 Chevrolet.
    During the car ride, Matt would occasionally yell back to Rickerson, "Where's the money?"

"Sometimes there was a reply, sometimes there was a grunt, sometimes there wasn't anything," Bates said.

At one point, Matt directed Bates to drive to a secluded spot in Pennsylvania, where they opened the trunk, and Matt allegedly hit Rickerson several times with The Club, a steering-wheel security lock Bates had in his car.
    After a drive through a snowstorm in Allegany State Park, Bates said they headed west and pulled over near the Sunset Beach Club outside Silver Creek because Rickerson was making noise and pulled out a wire to the car stereo's speaker.

"Rick Matt was telling him, 'Did you remember where the money is? Make this easier on yourself,' " Bates said.
    They opened the trunk, and Bates said Matt broke four of Rickerson's fingers and struck him in the chest with The Club. "He made a screaming-type noise," Bates said of Rickerson.
    With Rickerson moaning, they drove toward Buffalo.

"[Matt] had me turn down a road that was a cul-de-sac," Bates said. "I opened the trunk with the key. . . . Rick Matt said, 'You know, I've had enough of this.' He reached in and twisted on [Rickerson's] head. I heard a pop. [Rickerson] just dropped back in the trunk."

They drove back to North Tonawanda and dumped the body on Tonawanda Island, Bates said. He said Matt later told him about returning with a hacksaw and a shovel to dismember the body and throw pieces into the Niagara River.

http://www.buffalonews.com/Matt_tort..._car_ride.html
    To top it off Matt is alleged to have a genius IQ. He also killed an American in Mexico with the knife which is what got him caught and extradited to the U.S. So you have two thugs with rap sheets longer than I am tall, one of which has a history of breakouts who are now on the loose in upper NY. These two ****s should have got a bullet to the head years ago but somehow the system says "nope they are better off in jail".

Unreal to me sometimes that **** like this happens, these are some sadistic mother****ers on the loose. I'd shoot them myself on sight if I had the opportunity and deal with the ramifications later. They should open loose felon hunting season in NY We could start a pool with door prizes etc...to the winners lol.
    "Frank's Redhot - I Put That **** On Everything!" ~ Ethel

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

No idea how a "Draft" tag got placed in the title. lol.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    not a dull boy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I hope they shoot this guy on site if they find him, he deserved the death penalty anyway. Just light this ****er up when they catch up to him and be done with it.
    This.
    To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable - Ludwig Van Beethoven

Thanks to Disturbed Shifty
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    No death penalty in NY either, huh?

They should've just removed their tongues, tattooed "child rapist" on their foreheads, & turned 'em loose in gen pop ... Problem solved - death by forced ass hemmoraging.
    2015 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Western New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Liverpool FCCap's shield2013 Dolphins LogoXbox LogoSnakes!
    One of the judges for one of these assholes cases (I think it is Richard Matt) leaves about 200 feet away from me. Round the clock police surveillance on his house which to me is interesting. But I guess you have to take precautions like that. I think these guys get caught sooner rather than later, well I hope. Sick pieces of **** is what they are and I agree they should have got a bullet to the head years ago.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dobrasz54 View Post
    One of the judges for one of these assholes cases (I think it is Richard Matt) leaves about 200 feet away from me. Round the clock police surveillance on his house which to me is interesting. But I guess you have to take precautions like that. I think these guys get caught sooner rather than later, well I hope. Sick pieces of **** is what they are and I agree they should have got a bullet to the head years ago.
    It appears they are close. I wouldn't be surprised if they catch these two in the next day. People underestimate what it takes to live in the woods. They watch movies like U.S. Marshals and First Blood and think "I can do that". There aren't many people that you can drop in the woods with just the clothes on their backs and have them live for more than a couple days.

Look at that douchebag from PA, he had stashes and preparation time and even he didn't last more than a couple weeks in the woods. Most people have simply lost too much knowledge of the woods to liver there successfully let alone having the pressure of constant surveillance and the need to avoid all human activity.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Looking at Richard Matt, I think it's safe to say if they do a movie about this Tom Sizemore is going to get a call.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

They don't have a clue in the world where these two are. They had a plan and they had a backup plan and they used it well. These guys haven't committed any crimes that will place them on the map, there have been no break ins, car thefts etc...that would lead to a direction to search. I'm guessing railways as a possible means of transportation the night of the escape, it would have gotten them far enough away to elude the grid.

They really are making the ol' Governor look like a fool which actually is the only good thing about the whole situation.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Western New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Liverpool FCCap's shield2013 Dolphins LogoXbox LogoSnakes!
    It appears they are close. I wouldn't be surprised if they catch these two in the next day. People underestimate what it takes to live in the woods. They watch movies like U.S. Marshals and First Blood and think "I can do that". There aren't many people that you can drop in the woods with just the clothes on their backs and have them live for more than a couple days.

Look at that douchebag from PA, he had stashes and preparation time and even he didn't last more than a couple weeks in the woods. Most people have simply lost too much knowledge of the woods to liver there successfully let alone having the pressure of constant surveillance and the need to avoid all human activity.
    I am honestly shocked they have managed to last this long. But they had held breaking out so I would assume they have had some help while on the outside. I am stunned they have lasted this long honestly.

They don't have a clue in the world where these two are. They had a plan and they had a backup plan and they used it well. These guys haven't committed any crimes that will place them on the map, there have been no break ins, car thefts etc...that would lead to a direction to search. I'm guessing railways as a possible means of transportation the night of the escape, it would have gotten them far enough away to elude the grid.

They really are making the ol' Governor look like a fool which actually is the only good thing about the whole situation.
    That really is the only positive of this. Cuomo....what a jackass.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

There is an article in the New York Post about what a cluster **** Cuomo made of the investigation during the on set. He basically dismissed the US Marshals and Sheriffs from the room to discuss the search with only the Troopers.

He truly is an egomaniac.
    Quote Quote