Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami Dolphins: 4-12 Football Team

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Miami Dolphins: 4-12 Football Team

I am seeing a lot of hype about this Dolphins football team, and quite frankly, I just don't get it.

Your team is absolutely horrible. HORRIBLE.

Last season, when it mattered most, they completely CHOKED down the stretch. Henne and the Phins proved how un-clutch they were when they mustered an 0-3 finish to the season.

Henne better than buttfumble? On what planet?

Ronnie Brown will get injured.....again.

Marshall will beat his wife.......again, and proceed to get suspended.

Ricky will get caught with his bud again.

Henne will continue to crap the bed.

Your defense will continue to choke.

Just face reality, Dolphin fans. Your team sucks. 4-12 at best, probably 2-14.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Twolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Perfectville, U.S.A.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsOwnMiami View Post
    I am seeing a lot of hype about this Dolphins football team, and quite frankly, I just don't get it.

Last season, when it mattered most, they completely CHOKED down the stretch. Henne and the Phins proved how un-clutch they were when they mustered an 0-3 finish to the season.

HA HA HA! You sound scared? For all the crap you talk, your team got swept by us!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AccordOn13z View Post
    HA HA HA! You sound scared? For all the crap you talk, your team got swept by us!
    Scared of the 7-9 choking Dolphins? The sweep was an asbolute anomaly. The Jets have owned Miami for the past decade.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIA
    Thanks / No Thanks

I know what it is... your dad used to beat you and he was a Dolphins fan.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    #1 Oronde Gadsden & Cameron Wake Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Silent Hill!
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why are you here? Your jets team is over rated. Getting inflated players. Nice 1st and hope last post. Henne will be good and how can you say buttfumble is better with throwing 12 TD & 20 yes 20 ints???
    Henne 12 TD's and 14 ints in less games. Did i mention we beat you twice last season??? I just did.
    Ronnie will be fine and run over your jets team.
    Ricky will be fine as well and be great again as the best backup in the NFL.
    Marshall will be all over revis this season.

I think if anything your jets will be 5-7 win team. Your best WR is out the 1st 4 games and your other cant hold the ball. STONEHANDS.
    We will see what happens this season so go back to your jets boards and continue to kiss sanches butt

Cameron Wake Cut auto card i made.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

jajaja thats b's .. stop hating on the phins.. we won't go 2-14 but if we do those two wins are probably gonna be against the yets.. lol
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Twolphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Perfectville, U.S.A.
    Thanks / No Thanks

If you're going to come on here and talk smack you have to come harder than that. Pure speculation from a stinking Jets fan.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Damn SugarBowl

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'm more excited about this roster then ive been about any in a while. but i feel no need to talk **** or make predictions right now. You're right we did choke down the stretch. but i dont honestly think the jets could have won the games they were handed towards the end, but we'll never know. anyway i think were both good really good teams. were more of an upcoming team though. Henne is either gonna be really good or he isnt. but i think the fact that our team actually puts the game in his hands shows a lot more then the way the jets, who are also a smashmouth team, didnt show much of any faith in their QB in the end. this isnt to say hes isnt going to be really good, he probably is, but as much as people wanna talk about how he has post season experience and all that. he really doesnt have much, if any at all. henne has played and carried his offense through some really tough games. something buttfumble really hasnt done. so though henne may have "choked" well see what happens this year when he has a real receiver to throw to, a refreshed backfield of ricky williams lex hilliard ronnie brown and lousaka polite. ronnie probably will go down. but hell beast it while hes here, and then well be fine because henne proved he can throw for 300+ yards a game. buttfumble hasnt shown that....yet.

id also like to say that as much as defense may have sucked. we were young, and we just got even younger, and yes they could still be like last year, but with mike nolan and honestly an entire new personelle out there, i think a lot of people will be surprised. last year our defense actually looked very good at times and very novice at other times. prepare to see a whole new defense, whether its better or worse or whatever is yet to be seen, but it WILL be different. and MUCH younger. also look for an offensive line that will last out the whole season, and much better run blocking, which could mean less pressure on our RB's at the first level, and once they get into your secondary they DO take it to the house.

anyway thanks for trolling, glad to hear your input. most of what you say is true, but most of what you say may not come to be so this year. Henne should only improve, and develop more chemistry, just like buttfumble will, but i dont think buttfumble will have any games over 300 yards this year. just dont see your team having that much faith in him when it comes down to it. and yes your defense is sick. but the dolphins always seem to have your card regardless. now do we have a little room for smack talk? yes weve beat you the past 3 times. but hey this year you guys could smoke us, and im sure ull be rubbing it in, but have some decency to wait till after for it ya know?

id also like to just mention that we are built to win the trenches. so remember that football does start at the line, and thats where were stacked. defensively and offensively. we also have some great tools and interesting play calling on the offense. be ready for our defense to also get a lot more creative. our weakness is our dbacks. they're young and inexperiences and obviously we dont have any revis's on our team. but i think our guys are damn good and getting better. good luck. if you can take advantage of that, our real onyl weakness, then yea you could beat us, but i dont think ull get the chance. were gonna put A LOT of pressure on buttfumble. hes bound to make mistakes. and the way to win games isnt cool stats on defense. its about playing mistake free football. something weve become a lot better at
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks

Says the guy with a grand total of two posts. You suck.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mayport
    Thanks / No Thanks
    he clearly made this thread and his account just to talk crap, i dont think he really believes what he is saying. Im completely irritated with this post, its entirely biased and ignorant.
    Quote Quote