Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Temporary fix for sigs. Please read

1. -1
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Temporary fix for sigs. Please read

Ok. You are going to need an image hosting site to do this. Something like photobucket, image shack or flckr.

First upload the picture you want to use to the hosting site. Next, copy the IMG Code link and just copy and paste to your text box under edit signature. If the hosting site does not have a IMG Code you will need to copy the Direct Link line. It should looks something like this:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13...Sigcopy2-1.jpg

Now go back to Fin Heaven and goto user settings. I would suggest opening a new tab or window to do this. Once in settings click on signature. Once there type in the following: . Make sure there is no space between the front and back of the link and the brackets (these---> [ ] ).

This should work. It worked for me. I am hoping this is a temporary fix until the site is back to normal running parameters.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Waldorf, MD
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Ok. You are going to need an image hosting site to do this. Something like photobucket, image shack or flckr.

First upload the picture you want to use to the hosting site. Next, copy the IMG Code link and just copy and paste to your text box under edit signature. If the hosting site does not have a IMG Code you will need to copy the Direct Link line. It should looks something like this:

thanks dude it worked for me one thing you dont really gotta do the img code just make sure you have the addy for the image from the site like photobucket and such and then click on the add image link and bam all done thanks Shifty you the man

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13...Sigcopy2-1.jpg

Now go back to Fin Heaven and goto user settings. I would suggest opening a new tab or window to do this. Once in settings click on signature. Once there type in the following: . Make sure there is no space between the front and back of the link and the brackets (these---> [ ] ).

This should work. It worked for me. I am hoping this is a temporary fix until the site is back to normal running parameters.

thanks dude it worked for me one thing you dont really gotta do the img code just make sure you have the addy for the image from the site like photobucket and such and then click on the add image link and bam all done thanks Shifty you the man

Courtesy of DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    You're welcome. i'm glad to help. Even if it was a tad confusing.
    Quote Quote