Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins will win 6 games next year-- i looked and researched next year's schedule

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dolphins will win 6 games next year-- i looked and researched next year's schedule

I did the math and looked at the schedule 10 times. The dolphins lack leadership and they have too many young players. They got rid of too many leaders, in joey porter, jason taylor, and others. Im a big dolphin's fan, but i just don't see them winning more than 6 games. The afc east is just too tough. The whole afc is just tough. I hope im, wrong, though
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    So we get rid of a team cancer in Joey Porter, get rid of Dropsy Ginn, hire a proven D Coordinator in Mike Nolan, add one of the best linemen in the game Dansby, add a beast of a number one receiver in Marshall, and add an influx of talent thru the draft....yet you STILL believe we are losing one more game THIS season than we did last season? Call me crazy but YOU sir are definitely wrong. If this team does not compete for at least the division crown and win at least one postseason game, I would call this season a disappointment. :/
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DOLMET View Post
    I did the math and looked at the schedule 10 times. The dolphins lack leadership and they have too many young players. They got rid of too many leaders, in joey porter, jason taylor, and others. Im a big dolphin's fan, but i just don't see them winning more than 6 games. The afc east is just too tough. The whole afc is just tough. I hope im, wrong, though
    OK Ill bite. You know nothing, zero, zip. You give way to much credit to two old under achievers last year. Leadership does not equate to mouth (porter) or experience alone (Taylor). Its what you do on the field in leading the team. neither of those did a great deal. You mention having too many young players. i suppose we could have got older but that would have taken us back. You also failed to factor in the pick up of Dansby, Marshall and more important NOLAN. For this I say Troll and accuse you of being a Jest or patsie fan... Go away.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryville, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did figure out a way to sleep the whole off season, but your experiment failed. Come back to us when experiment is a success, then i think you would have useful knowledge for all of us. God i really wish sometimes I can sleep a whole off season.

To be serious don't be down on your team after one bad year trust me Miami has been in bigger problems then last year. Don't let the media trick you Jets are not going to be as good as they say.
    Last edited by Bta72dolphins; 05-27-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Snoochies Boochies little Noochies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    JerZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Smh..never again
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    wow....Im gonna have have to go with huck on this one. You very well might be a jets or pats fan. either that or you have been hiding under a rock(scratch that, a boulder) the entire offseason. we are way better than we were last year and you think we will have a worse record even though our schedule is a lot easier. give me a break
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When it looks like a troll, and smells like a troll, then it must be a Jests fan, errr, I mean, troll.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Münchweiler, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    So we get rid of a team cancer in Joey Porter, get rid of Dropsy Ginn, hire a proven D Coordinator in Mike Nolan, add one of the best linemen in the game Dansby, add a beast of a number one receiver in Marshall, and add an influx of talent thru the draft....yet you STILL believe we are losing one more game THIS season than we did last season? Call me crazy but YOU sir are definitely wrong. If this team does not compete for at least the division crown and win at least one postseason game, I would call this season a disappointment. :/
    Agree. I'd be disappointed if we fail to reach the postseason.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think we are much better this year as well but FS and pass rush are some definite concerns in my opinion..Nolan is great² but we still have a lot of unproven talent on OLB.

I think Starks can handle it. A whole offseason and besides Nolan mashes things up a lot don't he?

Now as to us going 6-10 I can't see it. That would be a lot of losses against team we are equal to. And I consider the phins to be one of the best coached teams
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Heey! Almost same name It is possible that you are right. But it is possible that we will win lot more, it all depends on the youngsters we drafted this year. We picked mostly captains so I would say our youngsters are more of leading than following (hopefully). All we can do is wait and see
    Quote Quote