Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Vikings Game

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

Vikings Game

Anyone know of any Dolphan friendly bars in Chicago? I will be out there when the Phins play the Vikes...does anyone in Chitown like the Phins?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think a better thread title may be something like: "How Chicago perceives the Dolphins?"
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NJDOLPHAN76 View Post
    Anyone know of any Dolphan friendly bars in Chicago? I will be out there when the Phins play the Vikes...does anyone in Chitown like the Phins?
    I think there are going to be alot of us at the Vikes game. I really hope we win that game because growing up in ND as a Fin fan I basically had three favorite teams, the Dolphins and whoever was playing the Vikes and Bills. I now can say my hatred for the Bills has shifted twice, first to the Pats and now to the Jets.
    When I die I want to hire the Miami Dolphin's to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am going to be in chicago for a wedding and my flight home isn't until 4:30 Sunday....Phins/Vikes at 12 noon...Where in chicago can I watch it? I thought about going but I can't leave my 6.5 month pregnant wife home for too long and gotta save my coin ya know. Just pray the wee man or lady is born healthy and on time so I can go to the PHINS/Jests game and continue my 15 year tradition of dealing with A$$holes!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minnesota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think any bar in Chicago will be "Phin friendly" that day. Anybody playing the Vikes is considered a friend, so enjoy. That is unless the Bears are playing at the same time. Then good luck finding a TV that will be turned to the Vikes/Phins game. If they are, then you best chance is to go to some place like Buffalo Wild Wings, or another big sports bar that carries ALL the games at the same time. I'll be at the game with the whole family. Unfortunately, I and maybe 1 of the kids will be wearing Dolphin gear, while the rest of the fam will be in purple. No accounting for taste!
    Quote Quote