Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Madden 11' Ratings revealed for AFC East

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Poconos Phinatic!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Poconos, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks

'Madden 11' Ratings revealed for AFC East

I only cpasted the Dolphins section, screw the rest! lol

'Madden 11' ratings revealed for AFC East

June, 30, 2010 Jun 30
    9:43
    AM ET

By Tim Graham

EA Sports has given ESPN.com exclusive rights to reveal complete "Madden NFL 11" player ratings, from agility to trucking to run blocking to pursuit. The numbers started rolling out Monday, two teams at a time.

Lucky for us, the AFC East was first up. That allows us to see how all of the scores within the division compare.

Team scores came out a few weeks ago, but individual scores are the ones the players will be bragging about and talking trash over.

The game will be released in August, but for those who can't wait to see what the game will look like -- and to catch a glimpse at some notable players such as Karlos Dansby and Santonio Holmes in their new uniforms -- EA Sports has provided a photo gallery of AFC East images to sort through.

Here are some highlights from the division.

Miami Dolphins

Top five overall scores: T Jake Long (96), WR Brandon Marshall (96), FB Lousaka Polite (91), ILB Karlos Dansby (90), RB Ronnie Brown (89), NT Randy Starks (89).

Quick take: If you love to run the ball when you play "Madden," then Miami is the team for you. In addition to Brown and Ricky Williams, it might be fun to mix in Kory Sheets, who has a 93 speed and a 95 acceleration. The average run-blocking score of their top five offensive linemen is 89.4.

Quarterback analysis: Chad Henne's overall rating of 79 is only a point higher than Chad Pennington, but Henne's throwing power is a 94 compared to Pennington's 69. But Pennington's accuracy is a 90, and his awareness is 88. Henne's 79 accuracy beats out only Brohm's 77 and Kellen Clemens' 75 among the eight AFC East quarterbacks who started a game last year.

Stud alert: When you need a big play, just hang the ball up to Marshall. His 99 score for catching in traffic is the game's highest. Maybe using Pennington to throw intermediate routes to Marshall is the way to go when you need a decent gain.

No respect: Miami's defensive backs are the lowest-rated in the division. Cornerback Vontae Davis and safety Yeremiah Bell lead the way with 82s.

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...d-for-afc-east
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't play Madden. The CPU cheats and I end up breaking stuff, scaring my kid and getting yelled at by my wife. Bad stuff man.....baaaad stuff.

Follow me on Twitter: @JDGDredd1050. I have tons o crap to spew!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd1050 View Post
    I can't play Madden. The CPU cheats and I end up breaking stuff, scaring my kid and getting yelled at by my wife. Bad stuff man.....baaaad stuff.
    If your having trouble the CPU its beacause your running the same plays over and over again lol...

Just play cover 3 or 4 and playmaker blitz a Random LB or DB and the games are pretty much cake
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Out of towner

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I could have written the same thing exactly!! And I thought I was the only one...
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Poconos Phinatic!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Poconos, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thats funny as hell!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sebring, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for sharing. I'm pretty stoked about madden 11 even though I feel a little ripped off becuase I see the dolphins to be a little better than their rank.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Funny, the local Wal-Mart ad had the game's release date for July 11. Also, expected a moved thread.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hoping that the next time the ratings are updated, we see a substantial increase. Tired of playing against the Vikings, Saints, etc. online, where you have to pull a rabbit out of your *** to compete with lesser players.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j-off-her-doll View Post
    Hoping that the next time the ratings are updated, we see a substantial increase. Tired of playing against the Vikings, Saints, etc. online, where you have to pull a rabbit out of your *** to compete with lesser players.
    I always play as the Fins...I play my friends who are pretty good players..They always use Dallas and or Minn...

I have won around 14 out of 15 games against one friend..and win quite a bit agains the friend who uses. Minn...

Madden is so great beacause "overall" means nothing ..each individal person has stregths and weakness in their game..

Just gotta play to the phins strengths.. IMO right now in madden its pounding the rock and running short pass plays with Penny..
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What difficulty are you guys playing? Wow, 96 for Marshall!
    "Ryan Tannehill out-Brady'ed Brady"- DanPatrick
    Quote Quote