Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Madden 11' Ratings revealed for AFC East

1. -21
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think that Ronnie's trucking should be a little higher, but perhaps the stats are intended to show that he's quick initially, and actually pretty fast, but he just lacks that final gear...
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Knowledge Hunter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We should have all expected this from Madden.

What they should do is invest some of that money they steal from our pockets every year from barely changing the game, and invest it in hiring some legit people who actually know a thing or two about football. This way the game right off the shelves actually depicts the players abilities in their ratings.

I mean I can't argue too much with the ratings that were released, but the whole Sanchez thing is ridiculous. Like someone posted before with what the article said about Sanchez's rating's not proving that he is a QB who's completion percentage is in the mid 50% range.

I haven't looked at LT's ratings but I have a feeling I won't be happy about that either.

It would be nice for EA sports to not have monopolized the NFL rights in videogames because for years to come these idiots are going to be the only one's offering up an NFL branded football game. They have no competition, therefore a huge lack of motivation to bring this game to the next level. From year to year there is never any great leap in gameplay that makes you sit back and say "wow they really stepped it up this year." But you and I will continue to buy this game because that is all that is out there for us to play as our favorite teams. I'd rather have this half assed game than no game at all. But how many times have you gotten the new game and really wondered what Madden developers did all year except update the rosters and add in a few little tricks? Almost everyone I play with always, always can point out many things that EA could easily improve upon to make this game great, but sadly they don't need to because we will rush to the stores every August.

That's my rant for the day. And with that being said I will be going to my local gamestop and be pre-ordering Madden 11! lmao
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Freezetag View Post
    We should have all expected this from Madden.

What they should do is invest some of that money they steal from our pockets every year from barely changing the game, and invest it in hiring some legit people who actually know a thing or two about football. This way the game right off the shelves actually depicts the players abilities in their ratings.

I mean I can't argue too much with the ratings that were released, but the whole Sanchez thing is ridiculous. Like someone posted before with what the article said about Sanchez's rating's not proving that he is a QB who's completion percentage is in the mid 50% range.

I haven't looked at LT's ratings but I have a feeling I won't be happy about that either.

It would be nice for EA sports to not have monopolized the NFL rights in videogames because for years to come these idiots are going to be the only one's offering up an NFL branded football game. They have no competition, therefore a huge lack of motivation to bring this game to the next level. From year to year there is never any great leap in gameplay that makes you sit back and say "wow they really stepped it up this year." But you and I will continue to buy this game because that is all that is out there for us to play as our favorite teams. I'd rather have this half assed game than no game at all. But how many times have you gotten the new game and really wondered what Madden developers did all year except update the rosters and add in a few little tricks? Almost everyone I play with always, always can point out many things that EA could easily improve upon to make this game great, but sadly they don't need to because we will rush to the stores every August.

That's my rant for the day. And with that being said I will be going to my local gamestop and be pre-ordering Madden 11! lmao
    Honestly I dont care if they change anything..I am happy to pay 60 bucks for new rosters...If it aint broke dont fix it..IMO..

Sanchez deserves the ratings...Its great they can drop him if he falls off a bit tho
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Knowledge Hunter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    Honestly I dont care if they change anything..I am happy to pay 60 bucks for new rosters...If it aint broke dont fix it..IMO..

Sanchez deserves the ratings...Its great they can drop him if he falls off a bit tho
    And that sucks that people are content paying $60 every year for the same thing but since we want to play this kind of game we have no other choice. You don't want to get your money's worth?
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Freezetag View Post
    And that sucks that people are content paying $60 every year for the same thing but since we want to play this kind of game we have no other choice. You don't want to get your money's worth?

For the amount of games I play..I get my monies worth..

Its all about playing online..Really whats the difference between Modern Warfare 1, 2 and all the others sure you get a different story..but in essence your just shooting ppl..

I like playing online..I like the competition part of it..

They could just update rosters and be done with it..but there not that stupid to do it..

That Backbreaker game just came out..no real names but a bit differnet
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Knowledge Hunter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    For the amount of games I play..I get my monies worth..

Its all about playing online..Really whats the difference between Modern Warfare 1, 2 and all the others sure you get a different story..but in essence your just shooting ppl..

I like playing online..I like the competition part of it..

They could just update rosters and be done with it..but there not that stupid to do it..

That Backbreaker game just came out..no real names but a bit differnet
    I think you and I could go back and forth on this but we should probably agree to disagree.

As far as the Call of Duty series it is not that simple. Their games have evolved and grown so much over the years. They took a good game and it's great qualities and build on it game after game improving it each time into what it is today.

While Madden on the other hand is basically doing nothing. Just getting by because they can. I wish they had some competition at least with the 2K series or something. Backbreaker seems like a really fun game (haven't had a chance to try it yet) but them not having the NFL licensing is what will hold it back from even coming close to Madden. If it did then that would be another story.

I know people who are die-hard Madden fans (like myself) will prob give me an earful about my opinion but in reality even though we love the game there is nothing wrong with wanting the developers to improve the game, not meaning throwing away the qualities that make this game so much fun, but to take the game to the next level.
    Quote Quote