Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: help with titans game?

1. -1
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo

help with titans game?

hey all, i live in virginia, and i learned that im going to my first dolphins game! its against the titans, my family and i are going to disney world and im driving up that sunday, so can anybody tell me the distance between the two sites, what tiime i should leave that sunday morning, im not tailgaitng, so will any random fans share food etc. etc. with me and my uncle? or not? does anyone have any tips on what ticket sites are good, (not stub hub, those prices were ridiculous) thanks and give some random tips if you want!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    First off, congrats on going to your first Fins game . . . you are going to love the atmosphere as the there is nothing like being AT the game, despite some of the conveniences of being home or at a bar.

To get from Disney to Sun Life, you want to set out about a solid 4 hour drive (unless you have a heavy foot). 30 minutes from 192 and I-4 in Kissimmee to the Turnpike. And 3.5 solid hours of riding the Turnpike to the stadium. From my experience, if you pull up in the Dolphin gear, you will almost ALWAYS find some Dolphin tailgaters that will offer food and beer to you, though I don't know if I would risk this and go into the stadium having not eaten anything and expecting people to be generous. You guys should consider tailgating, it adds to the experience in my eyes, but stadium food is pricey so make sure you eat before you go in.

I say you want to be in your car by 7 a.m. at the latest if you want to get there at a comfortable time and tailgate a little, 8 a.m. if you just want to head right in the stadium.

That drive home is going to be HELL, even if we win. Prepare to be exhausted, I mean possibly more exhausted than walking Disney all day (which is a chore in itself). I drove up for the Jacksonville game last year (Reside in Broward County). . . We started driving at 6 a.m. and after a day of tailgating and talking smack with some beer drinking pregame . . . and then getting home around 10 p.m. that night, it wasn't very fun lol . . . but still a great experience none the less. If we lose, you will be depressed, stay away from the suicidal fans on the AM radio shows . . . bring a few CD's.

As far as tickets go, you just want a reliable site with easy ticket access. You gotta remember, you are going to spend atleast $100 between tolls and gas to make the trip, so a few extra dollars for a solid ticket site shouldn't be a big deal . . . of course that game is in November, so you have time to search for the best deals. I am not really sure where to look as I always get tickets for the games down here, but for the Jville game, I just did ticketmaster and "will call". Took about 2 minutes when I got to the stadium and I had my tickets. Spent like $100 bucks for 2 tickets and had seats on the 40 yard line, I thought it was a decent deal.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    432 Row 7
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sent you a PM with info
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hokies class of 2016

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ford LogoDolphins HomerTannehill 17Snakes!Xbox Logo
    thanks to both of you! they were both amazing help! i think il stick with ticketmaster dolfan, no offence though, but i greatly appreciate it guys!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey I am a season ticket holder and I have extra seats. Upper level endzones, sidelines, and lower level. Email me at finsfan125@yahoo.com
    Quote Quote