Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

1. -511
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    He's the best player in the game but he would have won championships in Cleveland, he will never be Michael Jordan.
    Leave it to Junc to say stupid ****.
    You are nothing if not consistant.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

2. -512
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wouldn't have brought it up, blame JCane who I am sure wouldn't have said a word had Ginoboli and Parker not choked away game 6.
    Quote Quote  

3. -513
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's the best player in the game but he would have won championships in Cleveland, he will never be Michael Jordan.
    I honestly hope he wins like 7 straight championships so people can get off of Jordan's jock. I am 21 years old, I was very young when Jordan was around so I can't even say I remember most of his career. I only remember him beating the Heat a few times, and then being an old fart on the Wizards. Yet, most people in my age range swear he is the greatest. I can tell you, no one is going to take time to watch the film on Jordan because he is the greatest, people just accept what is said about him. I don't know if all the people on his jock are from the 80's-90's era....but soon enough, its going to be Lebron being talked about.....its only a matter of time. 20 years from now, when some talented scum bag gets labeled as an amazing player, people will yell "He will never be Lebron". Winning cures everything, the only people that should be butt hurt about him leaving Cleveland, are people from Cleveland. Everyone else is just overly sensitive.
    Quote Quote  

4. -514
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well that's because he's LeBron James.

Quote Quote  

5. -515
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phins1020 View Post
    I honestly hope he wins like 7 straight championships so people can get off of Jordan's jock. I am 21 years old, I was very young when Jordan was around so I can't even say I remember most of his career. I only remember him beating the Heat a few times, and then being an old fart on the Wizards. Yet, most people in my age range swear he is the greatest. I can tell you, no one is going to take time to watch the film on Jordan because he is the greatest, people just accept what is said about him. I don't know if all the people on his jock are from the 80's-90's era....but soon enough, its going to be Lebron being talked about.....its only a matter of time. 20 years from now, when some talented scum bag gets labeled as an amazing player, people will yell "He will never be Lebron". Winning cures everything, the only people that should be butt hurt about him leaving Cleveland, are people from Cleveland. Everyone else is just overly sensitive.
    Jordan is like a fine wine. He somehow gets better with age.

Everything LeBron doesn't do something, the Jordan crowd quickly let's you know that Jordan would have done it.

Just like game six when Allen hit the three and Bosh blocked Green in the corner. How quickly people forget the same thing happening in the final seconds of game six in the Chicago v. Phoenix series that got Jordan his third ring.

Jordan was a great player. So is LeBron. No question now.
    Quote Quote  

6. -516
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know Jordan was a great player, but he has no connection with me. I did not see him in his prime, winning those rings. People from that era know him well because it seems like he is the only person that won rings, along with the entire Bulls teams. I recognize Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Parker, Gionobli, Wade, Lebron and so on as the great champions of my time. I watched them play, I grew up on it, and that is what I can compare Lebron to. He seems to be on the right path to greatness. I don't understand how so many people would rather complain rather than appreciate what is going on. Its a different era, and people are too afraid to let go of the past. Its like me bring up the undefeated Dolphins to everyone as my argument of greatest teams. Its in the past, and is not a valid comparison to teams and players of today. In fact I was not even born, not even a thought at that time. It feels like that when people talk about Jordan as if they were around to see it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -517
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phins1020 View Post
    I saw most of his career and I can tell you he is the best that I have ever seen and it's not really close.

Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Jordan is like a fine wine. He somehow gets better with age.

Everything LeBron doesn't do something, the Jordan crowd quickly let's you know that Jordan would have done it.

Just like game six when Allen hit the three and Bosh blocked Green in the corner. How quickly people forget the same thing happening in the final seconds of game six in the Chicago v. Phoenix series that got Jordan his third ring.

Jordan was a great player. So is LeBron. No question now.
    The difference is Jordan set up the Finals winning shots and if they lost there was another game. Lebron bricked 2 shots late and they got lucky getting the rebounds and Allen saved the series and probably saved Lebron's legacy.
    Quote Quote  

8. -518
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

I saw most of his career and I can tell you he is the best that I have ever seen and it's not really close.
    For once I agree with you. When someone says "I never saw them play but they're overrated" the rest of their post is TLDR.
    Quote Quote  

9. -519
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not saying he is overrated, I know he is the best to play the game, but I don't have that connection with him. Like when people fail to recognize the fact that Bill Russell has 11 rings. People are always compared to Jordan in terms of rings, but never Russell. I am sure people that saw Russell play think he is better than Jordan.
    Quote Quote  

10. -520
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

The difference is Jordan set up the Finals winning shots and if they lost there was another game. Lebron bricked 2 shots late and they got lucky getting the rebounds and Allen saved the series and probably saved Lebron's legacy.
    Just admit that the Heat are a "dynasty." I mean if you're claiming that the 09-11 jest on the basis of 2 out of 3 mediocre and/or lucky seasons and a pair of conference championship losses are "elite" what does that make the team who's been to 3 Finals in a row, and won 62 postseason games (not 4) to accomplish this zenith.

3 World Championships 06-13!!!

Heat: much more of a "dynasty" than jest ever were "elite." Man up

Quote Quote