Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

1. -531
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Maybe. I agree on the B2B part. I never saw them as a dynasty. Maybe 3 straight or something. Either way no team has ever made me more proud than San Antonio has. It's too bad we never got into debates about them vs. the Nets.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

To even be arguing who is better shows how fortunate Heat fans are that he chose to go to Miami.
    I would never have debated the Nets against them. I don't love the NBA anymore, I like the Nets(I don't like them as much in Brooklyn), I have never been a Net fan like I am a Jet fan and how can one debate the Nets who lost 2 finals apps vs. SA who beat them in one(though it was a decent series) and won 4?

There's absolutely no argument at this point except from Heat/Lebron fans.
    Quote Quote  

2. -532
    If you ain't first, you're last!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    More like that Heat fans are fortunate they have the best exec in the league who could make something like that happen.
    More like Heat fans should still be thanking D. Wade. HE made this all happen. HE has turned Lebron into someone who can be great. Get that Riley **** outta here. In the end, Spo will be a better coach than Pat.
    "Fundamentals, technique, execution -- primary. Scheme -- secondary."

"We will incorporate an aggressive, up-tempo, attacking style in all three phases of the game."

"Our team will play with discipline, poise, and maximum effort."

"I want us to be the best tackling team in the NFL, the best team in pursuit, I want to take the ball away from other teams, I want to rattle the opposing quarterback every opportunity we get."

-- Joe Philbin 01/12

Quote Quote  

3. -533
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiZFiT View Post
    More like Heat fans should still be thanking D. Wade. HE made this all happen. HE has turned Lebron into someone who can be great. Get that Riley **** outta here. In the end, Spo will be a better coach than Pat.

Better take a step back from the ledge:
    Wade was influential because he loved Riley and Arison and conveyed that love and respect to LeBron - presenting it as a breath of fresh air vs Mike Brown and Dan Gilbert
    Riley made it happen by sharing his vision of LeBron becoming an effective Magic Johhnso Swiss Army Knife forward for the Heat - and guess what happened?

So stop with the **** that Riley didn't make it happen by being who he is, by clearing the necessary cap space and by persuading LeBron he could be more of an asset to and leader of his team by becoming the more useful version of Magic than the chucking hog Jordan,

Oh and by putting together, even with severe cap restraints the necessary supporting cast to immediately get them to the finals.

So I like you but not enough to ignore uninformed, biased BS regarding the Heat, LeBron, and Riley jealous hate please.. we already have one jealous hater here, don't need another.

Oh and to our resident troll - I could give a **** what you think about whom who someone who saw his first game in Joe Robbie in the early 70s and grew up partially in So FL thinks about who and how I root in the NBA. **** off tgroll.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

4. -534
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies

Better take a step back from the ledge:
    Wade was influential because he loved Riley and Arison and conveyed that love and respect to LeBron - presenting it as a breath of fresh air vs Mike Brown and Dan Gilbert
    Riley made it happen by sharing his vision of LeBron becoming an effective Magic Johhnso Swiss Army Knife forward for the Heat - and guess what happened?

So stop with the **** that Riley didn't make it happen by being who he is, by clearing the necessary cap space and by persuading LeBron he could be more of an asset to and leader of his team by becoming the more useful version of Magic than the chucking hog Jordan,

Oh and by putting together, even with severe cap restraints the necessary supporting cast to immediately get them to the finals.

So I like you but not enough to ignore uninformed, biased BS regarding the Heat, LeBron, and Riley jealous hate please.. we already have one jealous hater here, don't need another.

Oh and to our resident troll - I could give a **** what you think about whom who someone who saw his first game in Joe Robbie in the early 70s and grew up partially in So FL thinks about who and how I root in the NBA. **** off tgroll.
    It wouldn't bother you if wasn't true.
    Quote Quote  

5. -535
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    More like that Heat fans are fortunate they have the best exec in the league who could make something like that happen.
    Sure. Also that the Eastern Conference sucks.

Quote Quote  

6. -536
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    It wouldn't bother you if wasn't true.
    sez the UNC sycophant who hates Coach K and never gives him the credit he's due
    Quote Quote  

7. -537
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I would never have debated the Nets against them. I don't love the NBA anymore, I like the Nets(I don't like them as much in Brooklyn), I have never been a Net fan like I am a Jet fan and how can one debate the Nets who lost 2 finals apps vs. SA who beat them in one(though it was a decent series) and won 4?

There's absolutely no argument at this point except from Heat/Lebron fans.
    I just mean it would've benefited me b/c the Spurs have actually won the championship whereas the Dolphins haven't. You and I have debated about NFL topics forever. It's the NBA that my fan-dom has been great yet no one here really has said anything about the league except for the Heat.
    Quote Quote  

8. -538
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Riley was a great coach but he's even better as a GM. Morning , Shaq , Lebron and Bosh. Riley wants Riley gets and Micky pays the bills.
    4 finals and 3 rings in the last 8 years. Nuff said.
    Quote Quote  

9. -539
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Quote  

10. -540
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Riley was a great coach but he's even better as a GM. Morning , Shaq , Lebron and Bosh. Riley wants Riley gets and Micky pays the bills.
    4 finals and 3 rings in the last 8 years. Nuff said.
    Add drafting Patrick Ewing to the list as Riley also make the Knicks relevant way back when.
    Quote Quote