Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 58596061626364 LastLast

Thread: LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

1. -621
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL @ Cleveland blowing their draft like that. Bottom of the barrel NBA franchise. They have no business ever having a great player like LeBron James.

LeBron leaving that dump is a no brainer. I don't buy into conspiracy theories very often, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Stern and the NBA had a sit down with LeBron and opened his eyes a bit on what staying in a place like Cleveland would do to his career and talked him into leaving that place. I bet he looks in the mirror each and every day and is thankful he made the decision to leave. Whether it be Miami, Chicago or even New York, damn what a solid move to get out and make something of yourself.

I can't get over Cleveland taking Anthony Bennett lol. Head scratcher at best. Nice pick and roll player for Kyrie Irving, but not a difference maker. Not a 20 and 10 guy. Not making the team a contender. Typical Cleveland move. I bet LeBron got a good chuckle out of that pick.

Quote Quote  

2. -622
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Doesn't LeBron becoming a free agent in 2014? I would love to see him play for the Sixers. We are gonna have lots of cap room.
    Quote Quote  

3. -623
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    Doesn't LeBron becoming a free agent in 2014? I would love to see him play for the Sixers. We are gonna have lots of cap room.
    Leaving Miami wouldn't surprise me in the least, but I can't see Philadelphia as a destination. If Miami isn't a contender, he should definitely go to where he has the best chance of winning.
    Quote Quote  

4. -624
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Leaving Miami wouldn't surprise me in the least, but I can't see Philadelphia as a destination. If Miami isn't a contender, he should definitely go to where he has the best chance of winning.
    I probably wouldn't go to Philly either, even though they will always be my team. I think the Sixers will tank this upcoming season so they have a shot at Wiggins in the draft. It's worth stinking it up to have a shot at the top guy.
    Quote Quote  

5. -625
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm the complete opposite, I would be very surprised to LeBron leave Miami. Why wouldn't that surprise you?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    I probably wouldn't go to Philly either, even though they will always be my team. I think the Sixers will tank this upcoming season so they have a shot at Wiggins in the draft. It's worth stinking it up to have a shot at the top guy.
    The Sixers will be very bad this year, so they'll have the best odds for a 1-3 pick. Even if they don't end up getting Wiggins, there are some very nice "consolation prizes" in next year's draft.

Quote Quote  

6. -626
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It just wouldn't surprise me that much.

Obviously you can't keep the "Big 3" together much past next year. LeBron becomes a free agent. There's nothing left in Miami past 2014. Wade is old. Bosh doesn't fit the offense of Wade & LeBron.

LeBron would be crazy not to test the market at the very least.
    Quote Quote  

7. -627
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It just wouldn't surprise me that much.

Obviously you can't keep the "Big 3" together much past next year. LeBron becomes a free agent. There's nothing left in Miami past 2014. Wade is old. Bosh doesn't fit the offense of Wade & LeBron.

LeBron would be crazy not to test the market at the very least.
    It's just hard for me to see him leave a place where he more than likely won 3 titles, but you do bring up a good point.
    Quote Quote  

8. -628
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    It's just hard for me to see him leave a place where he more than likely won 3 titles, but you do bring up a good point.
    Not sure that we can win it next season.

Wade is too old. Team won't get better because they won't make any moves. Indiana will get better. Brooklyn has gotten better. Oklahoma City will be better.

Very tough to win next season.
    Quote Quote  

9. -629
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not sure that we can win it next season.

Wade is too old. Team won't get better because they won't make any moves. Indiana will get better. Brooklyn has gotten better. Oklahoma City will be better.

Very tough to win next season.
    Not so sure. They will have more competitive series before the Finals, but I still have a hard time not seeing Miami come out of the East.

Unless Indiana adds another perimeter scoring option, Miami should be able to beat them. Brooklyn looks much better, but I'm not sure how that group of players is going to work out. Oklahoma City is entering their period where they should win titles. That said, they need another option besides Westbrook and Durant because I don't think that just those two alone can make it out of the West, much less win a championship.

It should be a lot tougher, but I have Miami still winning next year. After that is when I begin to have my doubts.
    Quote Quote  

10. -630
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    We will see what happens. I'm enjoying this era so much, I don't want to think about it. I know it's coming though.
    Quote Quote