Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

1. -81
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LMAO @ Beat an old Celtic team. An old Celtic team that handled Cleveland (you keep selling them as title contenders, yes?) and Orlando on the road. THEN went and took the Phil and Kobe show to the final seconds of game seven on the road.

@ Twitter. Yeah that's from a Cavs INSIDER. He wouldn't be the least bit upset at LeBron for devaluing his job would he lol? Brian Windhorst is a guy who started writing about the Cavs the year LeBron was drafted. Followed LeBron everywhere. Even wrote a book. Guy made every dollar from 2003 - NOW because of LeBron James. Yeah, he's not feeling snubbed is he.

Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    LMAO @ Beat an old Celtic team. An old Celtic team that handled Cleveland (you keep selling them as title contenders, yes?) and Orlando on the road. THEN went and took the Phil and Kobe show to the final seconds of game seven on the road.

@ Twitter. Yeah that's from a Cavs INSIDER. He wouldn't be the least bit upset at LeBron for devaluing his job would he lol? Brian Windhorst is a guy who started writing about the Cavs the year LeBron was drafted. Followed LeBron everywhere. Even wrote a book. Guy made every dollar from 2003 - NOW because of LeBron James. Yeah, he's not feeling snubbed is he.
    They handled Cleveland b/c Lebron couldn't step up, if he does they win that series in 6 instead of losing in 6.

The Lakers were not a great team, they didn't take the '02 Lakers to 7 games.

I don't know if he's a Cavs insider or not but considering the competitor Lebron is I am pretty confident his source is correct. Lebron wants a title handed to him.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You should just start posting random crap to see how nyunc responds......at this point he'll argue most anything just to be right in his mind.
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Like I said, I'm using the term great relative to this season. Of course the 2002 Lakers destroy eveyone in 2010.

It's always LeBron needs to step up. How about the team step up. We never hear that. But we heard it plenty when Kobe couldn't get it done alone.

And you're not sure if that dude is an insider but you're pretty sure the source is valid.

Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferretsquig View Post
    You should just start posting random crap to see how nyunc responds......at this point he'll argue most anything just to be right in his mind.
    Where am I wrong?
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Like I said, I'm using the term great relative to this season. Of course the 2002 Lakers destroy eveyone in 2010.

It's always LeBron needs to step up. How about the team step up. We never hear that. But we heard it plenty when Kobe couldn't get it done alone.

And you're not sure if that dude is an insider but you're pretty sure the source is valid.

Lebron is the supposed star- it's his job to step up and make everyone arund him better it's not his teammates job to step up and carry Lebron.

The last line was a joke based on Lebron showing how he isn't a great competitor.
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Where am I wrong?
    When you said the Lakers aren't a great team. I'm sorry, but teams that make it to the finals 3 years in a row and win 2, and are heavy favorites to make it back a fourth time are great teams.
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's funny how before this offseason it was all about how LeBron single-handedly took the Cavs to the Finals and now he's a loser and can't win by himself.
    Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Lebron is the supposed star- it's his job to step up and make everyone arund him better it's not his teammates job to step up and carry Lebron.

The last line was a joke based on Lebron showing how he isn't a great competitor.
    Dude...really? So his teammates don't have to step up and play well as opposed to a bunch of scrubs? Didn't I say all they did was stand around and wait for LeBron to win everything for them? That's trash. You CAN'T do it alone and you won't do it alone. Why doesn LeBron have to? Why is it such a requirement for LeBron to do it all alone when no one else has? No one else has.

How can we be such hypocrites? How can people point to Kobe's lousy teams and say he didn't have any help so he gets a pass. Kobe complains and whines about not having any help, quits on his team, and demands a trade. And we don't blame him. But we CRUCIFY LeBron for doing essentially the same although LeBron never complained about his teammates. He didn't do it verbally but I think it speaks for itself that he left.
    Quote Quote