Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Sundays Sports Xtra with Super Agent Drew Rosenhaus

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sundays Sports Xtra with Super Agent Drew Rosenhaus

Drew says this is a Dolphin town and will always be a Dolphin

Drew said White missing one day of camp is not a big deal, called him one of the least relevant guys on the team. Say White is in uphill battle to beat Pennington & Thigpen and is gonna have a real hard time beating them to be the 3rd string QB. Says if White does not beat either one he won't be on the team, because he does not see the Dolphins keeping four QBs.

Drew is asked who has been the star of trainging camp. He says everyone will mention Marshall and Dansby, but that the guys that has caught his eye is Nolan Carroll, by the way Nolan is not a client of Drew. Says he has made a nice INT and has looked good. Also mentions Donald Thomas who is his client, says he has played well.

Is asked if three rookies starting is a lack of veteran or talented rookies. Drew's answer, talented rookies. Drew says Dolphins hit home runs on Odrick, Misi & Jerry. Says they all three will be starters even though Jerry has a ton of competition going up against Incognito who is a very talent vet, but Jerry has looked good and he has heard rave reviews. Odrick has played well and Misi is gonna be a very good football player.
    Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree this is a Dolphin town.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree all three of those rookies will start.
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like that they're allowing John Jerry to work at Right Guard, where he's got to be a lot more comfortable especially as a rookie. Switching sides is no big deal to some players, but to other players it is. Jerry expressed some concern about switching sides so I think it's a big deal to him. He's more at home on the right, and that might be a concession you have to give him if you want him to play early, because he's already jumping up in class from college to pro.

I'm impressed that they don't seem nearly as locked in on Richie Incognito starting at Right Guard as they appeared during OTAs and Mini Camps.

I also like that Donald Thomas has strung together a few practices now where he's played Left Guard on the first string, and that Tony Sparano specifically pointed out that he likes the practices he's had since being put up on first string. I realize though, neither of those are all that significant a development. I just still like him as a starter. I think he's a really good puller, he gets out to the second level and finds work, he's a natural trap blocker and he pancakes people on double teams. It's the awareness he lacks, and you're stuck hoping that just magically improves.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LT Jake Long
    LG Donald Thomas
    C Joe Berger - (Jake Grove's health concerns bother me)
    RG John Jerry
    RT Vernon Carey

I think that's a pretty soild lineup.
    Quote Quote