Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Fins on Madden 11...

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Ray Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks

360 Fins on Madden 11...

Hey guys, Just got done playing three games of Madden 11 as the Fins and I must say... It was a LOT of fun. Gone are the days of dink and dunk as Miami... Now, Henne just bombs it and Marshall can go up for it. It's very different from the past. Thought it was interesting as well that EA has Sheets back returning kick offs with Bess. He is super quick, and is my pick over Bess any day. Ronnie is a beast as usual...
    Just thought I would share this with the Dolphin faithful. We're not just a lower tier team on Madden anymore(Even though are rating sucks as a 79), and I know we have been waiting for something like this for sometime. Any questions, just let me know.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    MustNotSleep-MustWarnOthers

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sweet! Do you feel as if Madden 11 is a big step up from Madden 10. I've been debating on if I should get this year's version or not. Reviews haven't been to positive about the game.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Ray Finkle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry mods... I probably should have posted this in the Madden forum. I didn't see it. Sorry about that.

But yes Watership Down. I do think its a step up. The new locomotion seems a lot better as well as the dual stick control for running the ball. I didn't think I would like the fact that they took out turbo, but I actually really do like it. It just feels more natural to me. Don't take my word for it though. You can get the demo on Live or the PSN if its available to you.

Ohh.. yea, one more thing. Blocking in this game is MUCH improved. In last years you would count on a lineman or FB to lay a block but they would completely miss it. I was running with Ronnie and Marshall made a killer block that lead me to the endzone. It was pretty cool.
    Quote Quote