Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: anyone buy the new madden yet?

1. -41
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Finished a game and got 2 sacks from Misi, one from Odrick and one from Starks. Nolan Carroll and Sean Smith both had INT's. Both Ronnie and Ricky running the ball quite a bit. Marshall is a beast. I love the game so far.

Although, Misi with long hair is annoying haha.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    I like big drums and I cannot lie.......

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Picking up the game tonight. Gamer tag is ParadidleRidle (Dont ask hehe) look me up.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If there is anyone running a Chise, or know of someone running one send me a message to blitzdolphin (gamertag on PS3).
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    KOA MISI is AMAZING in the game. Good lord he is quick in this game. He's faster than Wake. I just had 6 sacks with him in an online ranked game.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    i have it and ncaa is way better

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

why the hell does misi have long hair
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by state06 View Post
    if you wanted to you could download the latest rosters on the game. it has Wake losing 3 ovr points. hartline and misi each going up. Clemons starting, grant and douglas. Also puts Caroll(93 sp) and Cobbs in the game.
    How do I DL the roster update for Xbox 360?
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just got it - fooling around with playbooks before I play online. I'm on the fence. What defensive playbooks are you guys using? All the Jets RB's are almost impossible to tack on All Madden setting. Still beat 'em, but it was pretty annoying. The passing game is more realistic. Still getting used to the changed in the running game. I hate the changes they've made to the audible system. But, B. Marshall is a beast.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok my fast review,

Presention still garbage like every year. No espn presention and announcer are boring and Gus is annoying. Sound like to robots not talking to each other.
    No changes in game modes like franchise unexceptable, u are the only NFL game out u must always upgrade or try to improve.
    Players like misi with long hair, pat white with a tan and henne looking like a erg dude and not himself shows lazy workmanship on ther part.
    Some goods is the game plays smoother and lead blocking is as good as ever in any football game. WR finally seem to jump for the ball and tip toe for a in bounce pass.
    Why I'm disappointed is becuz a 6 year old game like NFL 2k5 had great presentation, WR tippy toeing and players looking real similar to what they look like even if he wasn't a superstar. Also QB had to plant before he can throw unlike in madden where u are launching off your back foot and be pin point.

Some advice,

I would move c.wake to DE since he is rated in this pos. as a 86 unlike olb rating of 73. Also take lanford out on passing downs in dime package and put Misi or Anderson at the other DE spot since they are both rated 81 and 80. So better pass rush or exotic blitzing where the end drops in coverage and is better then your average end since they are olb. Cobbs is a great slot WR as he is rated as high as d. Bess there at 74.(just don't expect him to jump to high at his size) I'm even considering putting w. Allen at FS since he is rated at I think a 76 there and leave Clemons for special teams tackler since he gets down field so fast. When starting culver has that spot special teams and he is much slower.

Well that's all for now.......lol I forgot b. Marshall is a beast and henne arm is crazy strong. Long ball status great
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boston
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Couple of questions for you all that have bought the game:

1st: Is anyone having problems with the game freezing, i was just reading over on the EA forums and a lot of people are complaining about the game freezes going into offline franchise games and play now games. Also issues with the game freezing in the 3rd and 4th quarter, has anyone noticed any of this on the EA forums is seems to be both a PS3 and XBOX 360 issue.

2nd: Is the wildcat in the game for the Dolphins? and if it is does it work like it did when Madden 10 first came out or does it work like is did after the patch where the Running back studder steps which almost always causes him to get tackled in the backfield.

Any info you all could give would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzynick25 View Post
    Couple of questions for you all that have bought the game:

1st: Is anyone having problems with the game freezing, i was just reading over on the EA forums and a lot of people are complaining about the game freezes going into offline franchise games and play now games. Also issues with the game freezing in the 3rd and 4th quarter, has anyone noticed any of this on the EA forums is seems to be both a PS3 and XBOX 360 issue.

2nd: Is the wildcat in the game for the Dolphins? and if it is does it work like it did when Madden 10 first came out or does it work like is did after the patch where the Running back studder steps which almost always causes him to get tackled in the backfield.

Any info you all could give would be much appreciated. Thanks
    Yes the wildcat is like that..Often if you dont had the ball off it take a second for you to be able to control him...

I have had no problems with the game freezing..Tho I only played one game so far online..

So anyway I bought the game yesterday and was playing with the fins..and realized the game is just way too easy...It was only one game and about an hour of practice mode...But I ran all over everyone to the point where it was almost not fun..almost lol..

The thing I like in the new game is the way the blocks look alot more real..I feel like the double teams are more effective as well as blockers get to the next level more..maybe a little too much..who knows tho still too early to tell..

I feel like throwing the ball is really easy..I played with Henne and even tho his stats are pretty much the same as last year he is far better in this game...for what reason I dont know why...

I got tremdous amount of pressure playing with the phins....My cousin the player I was playing against is not that good but I went up on him 21 to 0...Dansby had a pic, Smith had a pick, and Wake had a pick 6...

Misi is unreal he gets to the Qb better than Porter or Taylor ever did...

I think they made the gameplay alot like it was on the PS2..

I dont know how it is on XBOX but online you cant play ranked games against your friends...Which I understand why they did it,(because ppl play other fake accounts and run up scores to run up ranks) but its kinda lame...

PSN Jrep429
    Quote Quote