Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: anyone buy the new madden yet?

1. -21
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I got it last night at the midnight release. I added Charles Grant, moved Clemons to the starting FS position, moved Misi to starting SOLB over Anderson, and moved Sheets to PR/KR. This caused the Dolphins to jump from 79 to 85. Also Martin and Caroll aren't in the game.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boston
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Has anyone noticed any major bugs or glitches? The last two Maddens were boarder line unplayable until the first patch came out and fixed the issues. For this reason i am thinking of waiting until mid September to buy this, at least by then the patch should be out and the rosters will be more accurate.

I know with NCAA 11 we are still waiting for the 1st patch to fix some annoying bugs and they had to release a LTP to fix a major dynasty progression issue, so i was just wondering if anyone has noticed anything yet?
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't have it, but it looks pretty good.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryWrasse View Post
    Please do not buy this crap. Differences between 2010 and this one are 1. updated rosters 2. better graphics. Otherwise its the exact same game. Oh yeah, and they got rid of turbo. Not one change to franchise mode because EA claims that it takes too much time and effort. They will only respond to money, so please do not buy this game. Unfortunatley the name and hype that surround this game are enough to make many people cough $60 for a series that has changed very little over the past 5 years.
    The game play is way different, the physics are so realistic it's amazing.

Offensive line blocking schemes actually work like in real life, the new two stick running gives you more control than ever

Receivers are finally conscious of the sidelines and make awesome catches on the sides. Fade routes are extremely realistic now too

The cuts the receivers make on routes are realistic; defenders move like real defenders and if you go hard in one direction if the player is agile they can change directions much easier than they used to

the three tap kick meter is back

Also, the little tips the coach gives in gameflow are a nice touch

If you care about playing the game online and having the most realistic football experience possible, this is leaps and bounds ahead of madden 10. If you like to do franchises against the computer, i don't think there's much change, but who does that anymore? madden is a game that is really at its best when you're playing real competition and not a computer
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    I got it last night at the midnight release. I added Charles Grant, moved Clemons to the starting FS position, moved Misi to starting SOLB over Anderson, and moved Sheets to PR/KR. This caused the Dolphins to jump from 79 to 85. Also Martin and Caroll aren't in the game.
    if you wanted to you could download the latest rosters on the game. it has Wake losing 3 ovr points. hartline and misi each going up. Clemons starting, grant and douglas. Also puts Caroll(93 sp) and Cobbs in the game.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here is my question, in the demo the presnap camera angle was horrid atleast to me. Its seem way to faraway. Doe they give you an option to correct this? Or was this fixed on the retail version?
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    loved the game. Running game is so much smoother. I've been tearing it up with Ronnie. Only problems I have are that the Kickoff game is so hard. Im lucky to get to the 20. And as always you can't drop back 3-4 olbs in anything but the flats because they are garbage in covergae. Why the long hair with Misi?
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only thing I don't like is the way everyone runs. It seems like everyone runs fast. People who already run fast seem to glide. Plus the QB motions are unrealistic (you can run towards the right and throw a deep pass on the run).

I also liked the old system of audibles. This new one is annoying.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    keep yourself and your buddy's safe til it gets there soldier1385...we're all rooting for you! and THANKS!!!
    Last edited by johngarry; 08-10-2010 at 02:24 PM. Reason: acknowledging our service corp on the front lines
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzynick25 View Post
    Has anyone noticed any major bugs or glitches? The last two Maddens were boarder line unplayable until the first patch came out and fixed the issues. For this reason i am thinking of waiting until mid September to buy this, at least by then the patch should be out and the rosters will be more accurate.

I know with NCAA 11 we are still waiting for the 1st patch to fix some annoying bugs and they had to release a LTP to fix a major dynasty progression issue, so i was just wondering if anyone has noticed anything yet?
    Honeslty there has not been any real bad glitches in the next gen systems...some times in the Ps2 versions they had a glitches....

Like the quick pass glitch and the motion glitch..but the game has been pretty clean for a while..sometimes you might get an end game glitch
    Quote Quote