Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Need Help

1. -1
    Big Daddy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arvada, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks

Need Help

Going to the Sunday Night Jets game and need some help. This will be my first time in Miami, I hoping to get some suggestions of where to stay (preferrably near the beach) and where to go while I'm there?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Stay in Ft. Lauderdale. It's just North of Miami and much cheaper. I'd recommend the Weston in Hallendale. Stadium is about a 10 minute drive from there. Fly into FLL and Hallendale is just a 10 minute drive South. The Weston is right on the beach. Book with priceline.com because Shatner can get you a room there for about $80 (regular $230 a night).

What else are you looking to do? I can recommend some great restaurants, nightlife, etc., in both Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    432 Row 7
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I recommend the Westin as well. Family stayed there a couple of months ago. Had free Starbucks in the room and has a bridge to the beach. Nice pool and bar too.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bdmagnum View Post
    Going to the Sunday Night Jets game and need some help. This will be my first time in Miami, I hoping to get some suggestions of where to stay (preferrably near the beach) and where to go while I'm there?

Thanks
    I'd let you borrow my yacht but its in the shop..
    Quote Quote