Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: things i'm already pretty confident about...

1. -1
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks

things i'm already pretty confident about...

yeah i know it rained cats and dogs but i've seen a few things that for me i feel confident saying...

chris clemons still makes me nervous at free safety...i'm not worried about the guys ability to cover the field...i'm worried about his instincts...i saw a few things tonight that gave me pause...i thought he jumped the inside wr on one play and left the vertical route one on one outside...i thought he dived at the ball and didn't display sure tackling...didn't wrap up...he looks like he's thinking too much to me and not letting the game come to him...and sometimes overly aggressive...and if he's jumping underneath routes and letting one on one vertical routes go down the field i'm nervous...its not gibril wilson level nervous though...lol

austin spitler and folsom if they play anything other than specials we're in trouble...i'd take micah johnson hands down over them both right now...spitler can't cover a paper bag and i didn't see him one time even pick the right gap and jump it vs the run..micah johnson can't run but he reads and diagnoses better than these two combined and he moves tackle to tackle better than them both...folsom i'm not seeing anything from

nolan carroll tackling is an issue...he goes high and dives and gets flung off too much...the wet weather prevented me from trying to see what kind of explosion and burst he has but dude needs to learn to wrap up...cause if he's in the nickle and doesn't we're gonna have slot wrs running free in our secondary...

if there's a guy worthy of being the 5th wr on the roster i haven't seen him...patrick turner got a free release on that chunk yardage catch he had was never even touched...the issue with him is getting off press...and i still see no burst no explosion no separation...if you give him a free release you do him a favor...marlon moore fights the ball bad from what i saw...i think roberto wallace has the most upside but i also think it was his block in specials or lack there of that got the fields punt blocked...i may be wrong on that but he didn't flash much tonight...i still think we can do better on someone else cuts for the 5th wr...

nate garner hurry back...i wasn't feeling any of the backup tackles...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Actually hoops for Clemons 1st game in a new scheme he played pretty damn well. He will grow as games go along. We'll be ok at FS. Jones looked even worse out there.

SAMMY WATKINS IS THE BEST WR IN THE COUNTRY & FUTURE MIAMI DOLPHIN!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dont know, I need to review the game. But I can say this. Reshad Jones looks like Gibril Wilson out there.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    I really liked what I saw from micah johnson, for a dude who runs a 5.0 40, he sure was close to the ball a lot tonight. Can't teach instincts or game speed i'm guessing. misi and odrick looked decent in thier limited time, and paul solai looked like a world beater tonight.

Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i hope you're right cause i'm on the fence as to how clemons will fair once the real bullets start flying...if the balls in front of him i'm fine with what i see but if the ball is over the top vertical i'm having issues...awareness and instincts issues...we'll see...i don't expect a lights out sure tackler at free safety so that doesn't bother me as much...
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    micah johnson shot some gaps that show you what kind of read and diagnose he has...spitler for me unless he's lights out on specials wouldn't be here much longer...folsom either...i think we need better backup ilb options...i really do
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Touchdown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I thought Micah Johnson played played a good game as also. He seems to have a knack for being around the ball and making plays.

Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertHorry View Post
    I dont know, I need to review the game. But I can say this. Reshad Jones looks like Gibril Wilson out there.
    Reshad Jones is just a more athletic Wilson. So I wasn't expecting much.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Proverbs 3:5-6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pat Turner made a big play for Miami tonight, and he made a good move to get open but Thigpen missed the throw. Moore came alive on that TD drive. But Turner had a good game. He actually made a catch. They should work him A LOT in the next game to see if he can cut it. He's a 3rd round pick. If he's got potential, let's test it and see what he has.
    Show me the playoffs. No excuses!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    I really liked what I saw from micah johnson, for a dude who runs a 5.0 40, he sure was close to the ball a lot tonight. Can't teach instincts or game speed i'm guessing. misi and odrick looked decent in thier limited time, and paul solai looked like a world beater tonight.
    i agree about johnson. everyone was worried bc of his 40. 40 speed and game speed are way different
    Quote Quote