Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paking Pass or other

1. -11
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For the Sunday night Jets game the gates will open at 4:30PM.

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sheesh! I thought I was gonna be drinking Walmart's dry for a minute. Starting at 9am! I see the confusion here. The Brown's Game kicks off at 13.00 right? From 227's post, I figure on 2 things...

(1) There is a Sunday night Match and the Jets Game is one of those? (How did I figure that out?).

(2) I'm hoping I'm right in thinking that the tv schedule/ k.o. times are done months in advance. Is the Brown's Game likely to remain at 13.00 k.o.? Could this change? If so, how late could it change? What could it change to? Could it end up on the Saturday or Monday for instance? This would kinda wreck our Travel/Hotel plans if it were to change afterwards. (UK soccer schedules for my Team Manchester United are always changing at short notice - to suit World-wide tv - and can be almost any time of day and on any day. A complete pain when it comes to making plans). :-/
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No, the games almost never change. Once in California we had a Charger game change due to wildfires but very few things can change times or days.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Thanks 227...

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinfan227 View Post
    No, the games almost never change. Once in California we had a Charger game change due to wildfires but very few things can change times or days.
    Thanks for the reassurance. That's great to hear. I can breath easily on that one. I'm going to have to follow this season from Day 1 so that it looks like I know what I am talking about! :-/ I am 5 hrs in front of Miami, meaning following a 'day-game' should be easy enough (if I can locate a channel showing it)...whereas any Sun night game would have to be watched in delay the next day. I'm embarrassed to admit that I got out of the habit of watching your football many yrs ago. Nothing wrong with the product of course. FAR from it. Just didn't have the incentive to watch. Knowing I'm going to a real Game in Dec gives me that incentive now. Really looking forward to it.

Do you belong in California or Florida? You nearly have as far to travel as I! :-)

Cheers

Tom (York, UK)
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinfan227 View Post
    We flew out for that game in 2003. Wound up watching the game in a Hooters with the fattest Hooters waitress we ever saw. I thought they had standards.
    Quote Quote