Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 12 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The title of this thread can not be placed in the title area

1. -1
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo

FH The title of this thread can not be placed in the title area

**** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening, Admins, Posters, Donators, Lurkers, Moderators, this is aaaaa........ WVDolphan, VIP FinHeaven Poster and I got somethin I wanna say.

A lot of you mother ****ers think you know who WVDolphan is. Well Im here today to tell yall that you dont know ****.

There comes a time in every posters life when he's gotta take a look at himself in the mirror and decide just exactly who he is. Well Ive come to that crossroads and I have decided.......... WVDolphan is a man. WVDolphan is a fan. WVDolphan IS a lover.

But, the most he is, I mean the thing that WVDolphan is the most, is a god damn phins fan. And one thing a phins fan DOES NOT DO, is praise the ****ing Jets. No, a true phins fan faces his enemies.......and he CONQUERS THEM.

And that is why I am here today to tell you all that WVDolphan is officially..........ACCEPTING, the position of official Jets hater here at FinHeaven.

So LETS GET THE JETS BASHING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a official FH Jets Hater official Jets bashing thread. Let me begin the festivities by getting a couple of other things off my chest.

First of all, Im sick and tired of some of the mother ****ers around here who want to go soft on some of these Jets fans. **** the Jets OK. Im tired of sorry *** POS Jets fans running around here getting awards and ****.

This is supposed to be a PHINS fans site OK. Since when do we cater to ****ing Jets fans? Is it that bad? Do we really need those worthless ********ers pulling up a lounge chair in our living room to keep the site going? Its time to put these ****ing ****heads in their place. They should feel like theyre walking into a ****ing hornets nest!

Im also sick of these so called phins fans who come on here and praise the Jets. Shouldnt there be some infractions handed out for that ****? Im tired of hearing about how good the Jets are. **** the Jets. We shouldnt be hearing that **** on a site for phins fans. At least not a site for real phins fans.

So if you are a Jets fan, or simply have something decent to say about the Jets or any member of their organization, STAY THE **** OUT of my thread OK.

IM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Flip Tanneflop; 08-18-2010 at 12:34 AM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Kenny Powers FTMFW!

Classic.

Quote Quote  

3. -3

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post

Kenny Powers FTMFW!

Classic.
    Thanks JCane. Somehow I knew you would love this idea and post, even if no one else did.

Its almost like Stevie Janowski would say......."Me and you are the only two cool people here JCane. Everybody else is a bunch of posers, n hos, n ****heads".
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man I'm so ready for the new season. September 26th can't get here soon enough. Greatest. Show. EVER.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Alright class, Im WVDolphan your new official Jets basher. Yea yea Im a VIP la di da big ****ing deal. At this time Id like to take any questions you have before we get started.

You, FatKirstyAlley in the back. FKA - "Do we have to bash Jets fans"?
    No these are questions about me.....personally, as a VIP. You have this moment in time with a legend and you want to waste it with stupid questions like that. Who's next?

Napsndreads - "When you got thrown off the site, did Like2God kick you in the balls"?
    Oh you think thats funny? How bout we check and see who's till here and who isnt? NO. For your information Like2God is no sweat off my balls.

Alright, you the girl. "When you were away for a while, were you banned again"?
    No. Server change babe. Couldnt log in.

Alright, you timid poster in the back..... NYJunc - "My friends from the new site said that you ruined FinHeaven".
    You know what. I can already tell that I dont like you. And Im probably not going to like you no matter how many awards or votes you get. So if any posters want to bash someone in this thread.........AIM FOR HIM. Cause I aint watchin!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Man I'm so ready for the new season. September 26th can't get here soon enough. Greatest. Show. EVER.
    Isnt that coincidentally the same night we get to watch the phins kick the living **** out of the Jets? Sounds like a great day. DVR is a beautiful thing.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVdolphan View Post
    Isnt that coincidentally the same night we get to watch the phins kick the living **** out of the Jets? Sounds like a great day. DVR is a beautiful thing.
    Gonna be a great night no doubt.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WV is the ****ing man! This thread is long overdue, fantastic idea. We should sticky it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know Jets fans started in stadiums just like that…yup, rats made sex to birds and created a whole new type of mouth-breather.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVdolphan View Post
    **** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening, Admins, Posters, Donators, Lurkers, Moderators, this is aaaaa........ WVDolphan, VIP FinHeaven Poster and I got somethin I wanna say.

A lot of you mother ****ers think you know who WVDolphan is. Well Im here today to tell yall that you dont know ****.

There comes a time in every posters life when he's gotta take a look at himself in the mirror and decide just exactly who he is. Well Ive come to that crossroads and I have decided.......... WVDolphan is a man. WVDolphan is a fan. WVDolphan IS a lover.

But, the most he is, I mean the thing that WVDolphan is the most, is a god damn phins fan. And one thing a phins fan DOES NOT DO, is praise the ****ing Jets. No, a true phins fan faces his enemies.......and he CONQUERS THEM.

And that is why I am here today to tell you all that WVDolphan is officially..........ACCEPTING, the position of official Jets hater here at FinHeaven.

So LETS GET THE JETS BASHING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a official FH Jets Hater official Jets bashing thread. Let me begin the festivities by getting a couple of other things off my chest.

First of all, Im sick and tired of some of the mother ****ers around here who want to go soft on some of these Jets fans. **** the Jets OK. Im tired of sorry *** POS Jets fans running around here getting awards and ****.

This is supposed to be a PHINS fans site OK. Since when do we cater to ****ing Jets fans? Is it that bad? Do we really need those worthless ********ers pulling up a lounge chair in our living room to keep the site going? Its time to put these ****ing ****heads in their place. They should feel like theyre walking into a ****ing hornets nest!

Im also sick of these so called phins fans who come on here and praise the Jets. Shouldnt there be some infractions handed out for that ****? Im tired of hearing about how good the Jets are. **** the Jets. We shouldnt be hearing that **** on a site for phins fans. At least not a site for real phins fans.

So if you are a Jets fan, or simply have something decent to say about the Jets or any member of their organization, STAY THE **** OUT of my thread OK.

IM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me be the 1st to say - thank you for pointing out exactly how pathetic we, as Jets fans, are. I had no idea that we possessed no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm going to go and play in traffic now.
    Last edited by Bumpus; 08-22-2010 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Modest correction.
    Quote Quote