Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The title of this thread can not be placed in the title area

1. -41
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Hi WV:

Interestingly enough I have actually been to Beckley, WV. I have relatives that live down there and I spent part of a vacation visiting them as a kid.
    Nobody gives 2 ****s where the **** your mommy drove your ***. Get a real ****ing team, loser. If your father had a sack, he would have made you a Dolphin fan, instead mommy showed you how to cup the balls. **** the Jests, **** em all.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I feel bad for you, the journey to a championship is what is fun and previous failures makes winning much sweeter. When the Jets do win one it will be really special and you can't win a SB w/o first playing in the conf title game which we did w/ a rookie HC and rookie QB and you guys haven't done since 1992.

hahaha, you feel bad for him? That's like a huge pile of steaming **** telling the *** it came out of it feels bad for it. That's a vaginal blister telling the penicillin it feels bad for it. That **** don't fit. You ****ing Jest fans are gluttons for punishment, did mommy intentionally kick you in the ****ing head, or does she claim it was an accident?
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinFan 13 View Post
    Nobody gives 2 ****s where the **** your mommy drove your ***. Get a real ****ing team, loser. If your father had a sack, he would have made you a Dolphin fan, instead mommy showed you how to cup the balls. **** the Jests, **** em all.
    Wow! [I am a gigantic toolshed.]
    Last edited by Bumpus; 08-22-2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Be nice to your superiors.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsknicks1 View Post
    At least this guy's consistant, not very original, but consistant.

Consistent? A sack-less jet fan can only cling to one consistency. Your team is ****. SOJ....Is there any other team in the history of pro sports with such a ****ty catch phrase?
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow! what an *******. I guess by a "Real team" you mean one without a playoff victory since Clinton was in office? If your father had a sack, he would'nt dress you in aqua. You might want to change your sig, talk about living in the past.

Your mother enjoyed my sack.

I know, because it would be ****ing torment to re-live the Jests history. Talk about a downer. History is what teaches us lessons. What you would have learned, if you weren't so ****ing dumb: Dolphins=a historic franchise. Jests=A **** stain in a real NFL player's jock....

I know you are used to abuse, but please, don't swallow....
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Your mother enjoyed my sack.

I know, because it would be ****ing torment to re-live the Jests history. Talk about a downer. History is what teaches us lessons. What you would have learned, if you weren't so ****ing dumb: Dolphins=a historic franchise. Jests=A **** stain in a real NFL player's jock....

I know you are used to abuse, but please, don't swallow....
    A mother joke? Really? What are you 12 years old? I know that in your circle jerk of friends that probably passes for high brow humor, but really, try to come up with something original and at least, somewhat intelligent. [Oh wait, you just did.]
    Last edited by Bumpus; 08-22-2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: His mommy liked my sack, too.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A mother joke? Really? What are you 12 years old? I know that in your circle jerk of friends that probably passes for high brow humor, but really, try to come up with something original and at least, somewhat intelligent. Btw, all "Historic franchise" means in this case is, hasn't done sh** lately.
    I wasn't joking, your mother thoroughly enjoyed my sack. If I were 12, it would still be the best dick your mommy ever had. She was really critical of your pops.

I guess you still don't grasp the difference between the 2nd winningest team of all time, and that vaginal discharge that passes for an NFL franchise you root for.

It's OK, take a nap, get mommy to bring you a cookie, go down to the basement you call home, and think really hard about why you are so ****ing stupid. It most likely will take several hours, but it will come to you.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Couldnt find a clip of the precise moment I wanted but, 2:50 mark..................and the preceding few seconds.............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz80R...eature=related

OK I like it!!!

I feel like Powers when he is sitting at the bar and Cleg asks him to step into his office............."Finally mother ****er". Someone gets this thread. It took 40 posts or so for someone to catch on to what we do here.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess mommy said it was bed time.....
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVdolphan View Post
    Couldnt find a clip of the precise moment I wanted but, 2:50 mark..................and the preceding few seconds.............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz80RynDlgc&feature=related

OK I like it!!!

I feel like Powers when he is sitting at the bar and Cleg asks him to step into his office............."Finally mother ****er". Someone gets this thread. It took 40 posts or so for someone to catch on to what we do here.

When I saw the available epicness, I had no choice but to sack up.

P.S. **** all things Jest.

By the way: "Who the **** are you?"
    Last edited by FinFan 13; 08-19-2010 at 10:57 PM.
    Quote Quote