Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The title of this thread can not be placed in the title area

1. -51
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    You won't have to deal with that any more though. The Jets obviously weren't a very good team last year, and weren't playoff worthy. Most people can see it's a fluke, all but Jets fans and the northeast cheerleaders themselves, BSPN. So hopefully you enjoyed the ride while it lasted, this season you'll be going back to your regularly schedule program of SOJ and Mark buttfumble INT's.
    Obviously we weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by FinFan 13 View Post
    Nobody gives 2 ****s where the **** your mommy drove your ***. Get a real ****ing team, loser. If your father had a sack, he would have made you a Dolphin fan, instead mommy showed you how to cup the balls. **** the Jests, **** em all.
    I see we have found the intelligent representation of the dolphin fans [I see no need to fix this one. ]

I wasn't joking, your mother thoroughly enjoyed my sack. If I were 12, it would still be the best dick your mommy ever had. She was really critical of your pops.

I guess you still don't grasp the difference between the 2nd winningest team of all time, and that vaginal discharge that passes for an NFL franchise you root for.

It's OK, take a nap, get mommy to bring you a cookie, go down to the basement you call home, and think really hard about why you are so ****ing stupid. It most likely will take several hours, but it will come to you.
    seriously, you [rock! ]
    Last edited by Bumpus; 08-22-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Fixed.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess mommy said it was bed time.....
    There's no sense in arguing with you. You [are completely correct. I am my mommy's boytoy.]
    Last edited by Bumpus; 08-22-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Clarification.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Obviously we weren't, we just made it to the AFC Championship Game- a place the great Miami Dolphins ahven't been to since 1992.

A fluke would be your 2008 div title where you were smacked into reality once in the playoffs.

I enjoyed every second of the ride and I look forward to more.

I see we have found the intelligent representation of the dolphin fans

seriously, you embarrass all dolphin fans that do not procreate w/ their siblings.
    Now, that's funny. You see FinFan, that's an original insult, your [stuff doesn't arouse me.]

Get ready junc, [my gaping butthole is] coming your way!
    Last edited by Bumpus; 08-22-2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Awww ... That's sweet.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Intelligent representation? Two words that should never come out of a Jest fan's mouth.

seriously, you embarrass all dolphin fans that do not procreate w/ their siblings.
    True embarrassment is being a Jest fan. The only embarrassing thing here is your weak *** team. Well, that and the fact that you come to a trashing thread and try to act civilized, wow what an *** clown you are. As your boyfriend likes to say, "Stop whining and take it like a man!"

Jests and junk---- A perfect couple conceived in a NJ landfill. I think I'm getting a little misty eyed.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsknicks1 View Post
    Now, that's funny. You see FinFan, that's an original insult, your crap is weak.

Get ready junc, I think I hear a mother insult coming your way!
    I could almost feel sorry for you, almost. The fact that you are so pathetic makes that impossible though. Are you and junk getting a room after this? He wants to show you his "originality"....You two ****s are made for each other. I would say losers, but being jest fans that's a tad redundant.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Obviously we weren't, we just made it to the AFC Championship Game- a place the great Miami Dolphins ahven't been to since 1992.

A fluke would be your 2008 div title where you were smacked into reality once in the playoffs.

I enjoyed every second of the ride and I look forward to more.

By beating backups and having the best kicker in the NFL miss two chip shots. Only a few more weeks now until your ****ty team and fans come crashing back down to earth.
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets were a fraud:
    ..couldn't even hold serve in the division: batted .333 divisionally

legitimately won 7 games: from wk 2-14, teams they defeated were playing at .231 winning % at time of meeting. Even Houston, who they beat in game 1, went on to be 3-5 before righting the ship. Even if you want to count final records of teams they beat in games 1-14,(who were actually trying) it was less than .450

The unarguable fact that the Jets were outscored in the 1.5 games the Colts were actually trying to win by a count of 39-19, including 0-24 in the last 31 minutes of the season - and that's with no Sanders, a hobbled Freeney and that Curtis Painter had even a worse game vs Buffalo in week 16 - deflates any pretense that their earning or qualifying for the POs was legitimate. Cinci, in its last 7 games of the season was 3-4, being outscored 144-107, including a loss to Oakland. Compare that to the 08 Ravens we faced who in their last 11 games went 9-2 outscoring their opponents by 140 pts. We played a powerhouse in 08, Jets played a dead team (including the shock of Henry) in 09.

They beat SD at home in the playoffs.. So what? "On any given Sunday" and all that ****. A 91% accurate kicker missed 3 makeables. So what? Even without considering this, SD also lost to Balt, Denver at home . Speaking of Denver, jet fans are making the argument that their team gelled and were not the same team that at one pt lost 6 out of 7. So what? Denver won their 1st 6 games including beating NE, Cinci, Dallas and the Chargers.....more impressive than the jets beating Houston and NE with a still gun-shy Brady (who then demolished them in their second meeting).. and yet the Broncos still didn't make the playoffs, although an argument could be made they were a better team than the jest. If the jest fans want to argue that the Broncos fell apart, well that same argument apples to the Bengals.

Ain't no way around it: Jets stepped in ****..and more power to them, but debunking that they were a deserving team, even as a wild card to make the POs is easy... as is that the teams the beat were half as formidable as the 08 Ravens.
    Last edited by Vaark; 08-21-2010 at 01:58 PM.

DWade "Loyalty Over Royalty"
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVdolphan View Post
    **** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening, Admins, Posters, Donators, Lurkers, Moderators, this is aaaaa........ WVDolphan, VIP FinHeaven Poster and I got somethin I wanna say.

A lot of you mother ****ers think you know who WVDolphan is. Well Im here today to tell yall that you dont know ****.

There comes a time in every posters life when he's gotta take a look at himself in the mirror and decide just exactly who he is. Well Ive come to that crossroads and I have decided.......... WVDolphan is a man. WVDolphan is a fan. WVDolphan IS a lover.

But, the most he is, I mean the thing that WVDolphan is the most, is a god damn phins fan. And one thing a phins fan DOES NOT DO, is praise the ****ing Jets. No, a true phins fan faces his enemies.......and he CONQUERS THEM.

And that is why I am here today to tell you all that WVDolphan is officially..........ACCEPTING, the position of official Jets hater here at FinHeaven.

So LETS GET THE JETS BASHING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a official FH Jets Hater official Jets bashing thread. Let me begin the festivities by getting a couple of other things off my chest.

First of all, Im sick and tired of some of the mother ****ers around here who want to go soft on some of these Jets fans. **** the Jets OK. Im tired of sorry *** POS Jets fans running around here getting awards and ****.

This is supposed to be a PHINS fans site OK. Since when do we cater to ****ing Jets fans? Is it that bad? Do we really need those worthless ********ers pulling up a lounge chair in our living room to keep the site going? Its time to put these ****ing ****heads in their place. They should feel like theyre walking into a ****ing hornets nest!

Im also sick of these so called phins fans who come on here and praise the Jets. Shouldnt there be some infractions handed out for that ****? Im tired of hearing about how good the Jets are. **** the Jets. We shouldnt be hearing that **** on a site for phins fans. At least not a site for real phins fans.

So if you are a Jets fan, or simply have something decent to say about the Jets or any member of their organization, STAY THE **** OUT of my thread OK.

IM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're the man, dude!
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    durka durka

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVdolphan View Post
    And that is why I am here today to tell you all that WVDolphan is officially..........ACCEPTING, the position of official Jets hater here at FinHeaven.
    I'm pretty sure this position comes with a mother ****ing badge, but I don't see one with WV's awards.

Can the official FH badge maker rectify this oversight, please?

Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Myles Fynch View Post
    I'm pretty sure this position comes with a mother ****ing badge, but I don't see one with WV's awards.

Can the official FH badge maker rectify this oversight, please?
    I don't think they can have a badge with that many *s...
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote