Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Need help in keeper league

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Need help in keeper league

I have the 12th pick in a 12-man keeper league. We can keep up to 3 players, the cost is two picks above where they were drafted last season OR last round picks if they were undrafted. Here is my list of possible keepers and the pick they would cost me. What are your guys thoughts?

Dallas Clark in the 4th is a tough call. He is projected #1 TE in many leagues, but Vernon Davis is projected top 5 as well and a a no-brainer in 15 or 16 round. Having both would give me a good starter/backup but also good trade bait. I think Garcon is another no-brainer in 15 or 16. With the #12 pick, i expect most of Top 5 in all categories to be off the board, either drafted or keeper, so I want to make sure my keepers have good value.

Matt Schaub [1]
    Vincent Jackson [3]
    Dallas Clark [4]
    Jonathan Stewart [5]
    Steve Smith (NYG) [7]
    Michael Crabtree [10]
    Pierre Garcon [15 or 16]
    Vernon Davis [15 or 16]
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Davis like you said is a no brainer, Garcon is very good value where you are getting him as well. This nice part is I assume that means next year you could keep them for 11th and 12th round pick, still good value. I keeper leagues you need to look long term. I'd probably look at Crabtree or Stewart as my other keeper. Depends how many RB's are being kept and what you think you can get in the first few rounds but if 6 or 7 RB's get kept that are better the Stewart then a 5th rounder on him might not be bad and grab the best RB available at 12.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In this league, we actually arent permitted to keep players from year to year. We actually cannot keep any player that was kept the previous year. I actually kept Dallas Clark last year so he is out. I am sticking with Garcon and Davis for sure. The last spot will either be Stewart or Smith. Stewart is going to get his share of yards and goal line carries. I dont think a 5th for him is too high at all, do you?

Smith in 7th is good too but i think its probably best to focus on RB with the final keeper. Picking #12, the top position players are going to be gone, I am hoping to get some top tier 2 RBs with picks 12 and 13, adding stewart to that would be a good lineup IMO.
    Quote Quote