Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: My Second Set of jerseys from the internet!

1. -81
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philly, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just wanted to check in. I received my first order from Weiketrade today. Awesome jerseys and I am thrilled.I stayed away from orange just as a precaution. Got a white Wake, a black Wake ( can see on the site), a female orange/aqua Bush (again look at the site to see what I mean),and since I live in Philly and ordered with some friends 2 white Lesean McCoy (not to be confused white Chad Henne the "white Vick"[Brandon Marshall shouldn't speak in public}), 1 white Nnamdi Asomugha, 1 black Desean Jackson, 1 green Desean Jackson, 1 throwback white Reggie White, and some Phillie's jersey, 2 white pinstriiped Hunter Pence & a throwback baby blue Mike Schmidt. All great quality. here was a couple loose strings on the side of my white Wake. That is really my only complaint. Shipping took about 2 weeks. To be fair they shipped from China to Philly, in the middle of 2 hurricanes plus labor day weekend so I can't be to mad about that. Overall I'm very happy with what I got and I will be ordering from them again soon. I in no way am affiliated with them just thrilled with my jerseys and trying to get the word out to my fellow Dolfans.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    has anyone ordered one of the orange jerseys lately? from the pics it looks like they're using a more accurate shade of orange. would love to grab a few of them if the quality is there. can anyone comment on that?
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I got an orange wake jersey about a month ago. The color was much more accurate, considering I previously purchased one of the bootleg orange ones. I am pretty happy with the new orange and would recommend it.

When I ordered I wrote in the comments to make sure they send the darker color orange in the pictures and not the older light orange they used. Hope this helps.
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Has anyone ordered a white Dolphins jersey? I get 56....aqua is a little big and the orange is smaller but I want a white one..?
    Quote Quote