Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: My Second Set of jerseys from the internet!

1. -21
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by estreetnj View Post
    i ordered 13 jersey on monday and paid for them on monday. The guy has been really cool. Just waiting for them to come now. How long did it take for them to get delivered once you paid?
    I ordered them on Wed. of last week and got them yesterday (Tuesday)...13 jerseys? lol which ones did u get?
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey City NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ricky and a marshall and the rest for friends. Mostly Giants jerseys and a few jets for some friends. Look at where i live. But they're throwing me an extra 10 for each jersey so i'm getting mine for free and making money. Plus free shipping!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I got a white Ricky also. at first i did get the dazzle style with really messed up logos but he replaced it for me and the second one was great. twill numbers, perfect colors, perfect embroidered logos. Ive also gotten a bills and eagles jersey. the bills jersey was white, and the person i bought it for didnt like it. i actually received the replacement for that today. They let me get a blue bills jersey as the replacement and it turned out very good. the white dazzle numbers look fine. Im enjoying my dealings with weiketrade and i plan on ordering more for friends and myself. Please post pics of some of the 13.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Has anyone gotten any orange ones? I want to get Marshalls orange but the pics dont look to good on their site.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinNutZ View Post
    Has anyone gotten any orange ones? I want to get Marshalls orange but the pics dont look to good on their site.

Dont do it. see my original post for the evidence. the orange jerseys have pretty bad quality logos on the shoulders and the colors arent right. not to mention it seems like they used a Broncos Blank jersey to start with. The patterns of material and the collar arent consistant with miamis jersey. Go Aqua or White.

Update: Pic
    034.jpg
    These jerseys came together in the same order. Aqua is great, Orange not so much.
    Last edited by JasonTyo; 08-26-2010 at 01:00 PM. Reason: pic
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey City NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I picked up a throwback Duper and Clayton from b2cjersey.com. Had them signed and im very happy how they came out. Matte style letters and numbers. Def suggest theyre throwbacks.

I also got a little while back an orange Henne from wholesaleusajerseys.com. for 19.99 its not bad. only problem i have is the dazzle style letters and numbers
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    your Henne looks a lot like my Henne. I do like those throwbacks too. I want an Orange Henne that is as perfect as the Aqua ones I got. I'm picky like that, even though they're cheap
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    just got my white marshall today in the mail and it is AWESOME!! looks so nice, fits great , just all around damn near perfect!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh and PS, the numbers on my white jersey are not that dazzle crap! not at all! this thing is money!! dont be afraid to get the white!
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey City NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just got my package in. Just like you guys said white and aqua jerseys are almost perfect. The aqua is spot on ,and the aqua on the white jersey is spot on.

Quote Quote