Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking to go the the Dolphins vs Oakland game - Need Help!!

1. -21
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Norton View Post
    The leauge should crack down on that crap. What a bunch of cowards that have to gang up on the fans in the minority. They should have an undercover cop in Fins stuff and a bunch in street clothes near by. The NFL wants it to be all family friendly yet they know this happens and are condoning it by not stopping it.
    Good point...............
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Left Coast
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrodriguez4096 View Post
    Seriously, it sucks but it looks like that might be the route I take. I'd rather watch my team play and cheer on the inside then not go because there are some retards that just don't know how to act...
    Wise decision. I went to probably twenty or so Raider games when they were in the Coliseum in LA, but never did I see Miami play in LA. That being said, I saw a lot of Broncos, Seahawks, Chargers etc etc etc fans get a mountain of crap heaped on them and it was usually pretty ugly. Very rough crowd....and I`m sure Oakland is just as rough. You might be able to handle yourself one on one but don`t subject yourself to the abuse of an entire section. If it was me, I`d skip the game in person and enjoy it from home or from a nice bar (preferably not an Oakland bar).
    Chris -

Bleeding aqua and orange since 1972
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goin` Deep View Post
    Wise decision. I went to probably twenty or so Raider games when they were in the Coliseum in LA, but never did I see Miami play in LA. That being said, I saw a lot of Broncos, Seahawks, Chargers etc etc etc fans get a mountain of crap heaped on them and it was usually pretty ugly. Very rough crowd....and I`m sure Oakland is just as rough. You might be able to handle yourself one on one but don`t subject yourself to the abuse of an entire section. If it was me, I`d skip the game in person and enjoy it from home or from a nice bar (preferably not an Oakland bar).

I think you are totally right on this one. I would like to enjoy watching them and I know I won't be able to keep it inside if the Dolphins break a huge gain and then the gig is up..lol.

So it looks like it'll be a local bar in Sacramento for me. Thanks guys for the heads up. I appreciate that.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Santa Rosa Caliifornia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Go into the tailgate section of the forum here and you will find some more info... I am going to the game there is a site phinvaders.com that has bought two whole sections of seats just for dolphins fans... there is supposed to be a party at one of the hotels that night and tailgate party before the game.. If we can all get tickets together and have safety and numbers ill proudly wear my dolphins jersey to the game.. Not an authentic of course...
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Santa Rosa Caliifornia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you live in sac... I live in the north bay we could always meet somewhere in the middle and carpool.. save on parking prices and more of the safety in numbers deal..
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Raider fans are tough sometimes but i have been to all the games there since 2000 (From San Jose) and never had any issues other than smack talk. Most the time if you ask who was the last QB to win them a Super Bowl they have this dazed look in there eyes and have no idea. I would suggest if you go and wear the gear go with some buddies who like the Raiders it always helps to know somebody who knows people in there section.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll be there, looking to buy seats on the visitors side around the 50yd line... Not too bad on stubhub right now, I'll be going with a bunch of raider fans, that's you're best bet for not getting hassled as much. You will at least have a chance to get out of the stadium alive.
    **And DO NOT sit anywhere other than the lower bowl! You will have no chance with the crowd up higher.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I live in the Bay Area and have gone to several Dolphin games and have never had any problems... Just be cool, be smart and you'll be ok...
    Mr Ross.. you failed us!!!

Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would wear Dolphins gear loud and proud. Worst that can happen is they get arrested, make a spectacle.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky_Fan34 View Post
    I would wear Dolphins gear loud and proud. Worst that can happen is they get arrested, make a spectacle.
    Agreed. If I can't be me, I won't be there.
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote