Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If this preseason worries you...

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Lets get those balls deep!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    the world
    Thanks / No Thanks

If this preseason worries you...

Just think about the fact that the Colts just got obliterated and the Pats got beat by the Rams!! And they played Brady until the 4th quarter!! Not saying those teams are in trouble at all, actually quite the opposite, more that preseason doesn't mean ****!! So either stop worrying or stop watching the preseason games, cuz thats all they ever do is make you worry. Take a deep breath...ahhhh.
    "hey atleast I'm housebroken!"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by maralieus View Post
    Just think about the fact that the Colts just got obliterated and the Pats got beat by the Rams!! And they played Brady until the 4th quarter!! Not saying those teams are in trouble at all, actually quite the opposite, more that preseason doesn't mean ****!! So either stop worrying or stop watching the preseason games, cuz thats all they ever do is make you worry. Take a deep breath...ahhhh.
    Kind of like comparing apples to dump trucks here! The Colts have something like 10+ 10 win seasons in a row, just went to a Superbowl, are a staple in the AFC Championship game, have a first ballot hall of fame QB, several first team AllPro players. Well the Pats pretty much the same I think the have 1 season with less the 10th wins this decade, multiple Superbowl victories, a first ballot hall of fame QB, best coach in football, and several first team AllPro players.

We on the other have are a rebuilding team that went through another major overhaul this off season. So until we become a team that is consistent like the 2 you are using in your analogy it really isn't a valid argument. There are several area's of concern on our team.
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Lets get those balls deep!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    the world
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Kind of like comparing apples to dump trucks here! The Colts have something like 10+ 10 win seasons in a row, just went to a Superbowl, are a staple in the AFC Championship game, have a first ballot hall of fame QB, several first team AllPro players. Well the Pats pretty much the same I think the have 1 season with less the 10th wins this decade, multiple Superbowl victories, a first ballot hall of fame QB, best coach in football, and several first team AllPro players.

We on the other have are a rebuilding team that went through another major overhaul this off season. So until we become a team that is consistent like the 2 you are using in your analogy it really isn't a valid argument. There are several area's of concern on our team.
    I think you may have missed my point. If those two teams that have been solid for many years now are struggling than maybe we should not be as worried as we are. It is pretty obvious that we have struggled but I truly think playcalling has been the main factor just like with the other mentioned teams. Yes we should realize that we have lots of new pieces but I think we will be fine. Now if we start 0-3 again, then maybe its time to take some heads.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We are better than we have showed so far in the preseason. So are the Pats and Colts.
    The first regular season game is huge for everyone. Ours is a division game against Buffalo...who beat us last year.
    We have to respect them and play them like we are playing the Jets. Lots of hate, and anger. Very physical.
    The coaches are not showing some of our gadget big plays, coverages, and some schemes for a reason.
    We do not want to provide any game tape so that they can game plan. The Bills are doing the same.
    The team has sputtered for most of the preseason, but I think we will look solid at Buffalo and win a close game.
    This team is still a work in progress.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We aren't calling anything fancy this preseason so the plays can be stopped because of the game film teams can study. They will play a lot better Week 1.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Miami Football -Canes and Fins- Forever

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Broward County
    Thanks / No Thanks
    houston is dominating the cowboys right now, too. and the bills put 35 on cinci. things are not always what they seem in preseason.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This time last year, we were 3-0 coming off a victory to the Bucs....We all know how we started last year....
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metalfreak85 View Post
    This time last year, we were 3-0 coming off a victory to the Bucs....We all know how we started last year....
    This.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Finfansince75

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We will be just fine

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maralieus View Post
    Thank you. Some people here need to take a deep breath and relax.
    Quote Quote