Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Try to have some class.

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Try to have some class.

Note: This thread is not meant to diss Miami but to prove a point.

This is a Miami message board(obviously) but even as a Bills fan for some of you guys to trash a whole city like the way you guys do is pretty laughable. Talk **** to our face in our stadium and you will get your ***** pounded. Henceforth the thread wondering how its gonna be here. You act like a douche, we treat you like one. I went to the Miami game last year which we WON with only 2 starters on the offensive line and 15+ players on IR and Fitzpatrick at QB as you were trying to battle for a playoff spot. Their was two dolphins fans in front of me. They acted cocky at first, but as the game went on they ended up being friendly and having jokes with Bills fans. It is simple here, you treat us with respect and we will do the same to you. I am sure you wouldn't want a Bills fan in your house acting like a douche, and if he was you damn know a Fins fan would do something about it. Lets not be hypocritical. We are twice the fans that you are and you should step off. So before you diss a city go to a game and see how it is.

It should be a good opener, but no way in hell is it gonna be a walk in the park.

Both of these teams are rivals obviously but you don't have to be a dick to every Bills fan you see.

I know I am not going to make any friends with this thread.
    Just an innocent Bills fan (:
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Münchweiler, Germany
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DownTheSideline View Post
    This is a Miami message board(obviously) but even as a Bills fan for some of you guys to trash a whole city like the way you guys do is pretty laughable. Talk **** to our face in our stadium and you will get your ***** pounded. Henceforth the thread wondering how its gonna be here. You act like a douche, we treat you like one. I went to the Miami game last year which we WON with only 2 starters on the offensive line and 15+ players on IR and Fitzpatrick at QB as you were trying to battle for a playoff spot. Their was two dolphins fans in front of me. They acted cocky at first, but as the game went on they ended up being friendly and having jokes with Bills fans. It is simple here, you treat us with respect and we will do the same to you. I am sure you wouldn't want a Bills fan in your house acting like a douche, and if he was you damn know a Fins fan would do something about it. Lets not be hypocritical. We are twice the fans that you are and you should step off. So before you diss a city go to a game and see how it is.

It should be a good opener, but no way in hell is it gonna be a walk in the park.

Both of these teams are rivals obviously but you don't have to be a dick to every Bills fan you see.

I know I am not going to make any friends with this thread.
    You're spot on with your assessment.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let me get this right. You come on to an opposing teams forum and try and dictate to them how to act? You may want to edit your post to reflect that you would are hear for serious discussion about the coming game. I just left the Bills forum who do the exact same thing you tell us not to do so don't come in here and act as though you are above any of us.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Ayatollah of rock and rolla

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You've got to admire anyone with the chutzpah to leave a flaming pile of dog sh-t at your door and call you "classless" for stomping it out, but that's what the OP has managed here.
    A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fluffalo sucks and so does the Jills. Can't wait to run away with this game as it will be easier than NY's women.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ATX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    youre talking **** about miami in the "bills fans" thread idiot

Quote Originally Posted by DownTheSideline View Post
    Note: This thread is not meant to diss Miami but to prove a point.

This is a Miami message board(obviously) but even as a Bills fan for some of you guys to trash a whole city like the way you guys do is pretty laughable. Talk **** to our face in our stadium and you will get your ***** pounded. .
    dont worry about that, I doubt anyone intends on going to the arm pit of america. The stories of bills fans jumping one Dolphin fan shows how tough you are. Do any airplaines even come into Buffalo? Do you even have an airport?

btw what was your point? to attempt to bark orders about not talking **** while talking ****? And what has five letters that gets pounded? pu**y?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    You have made me angry very angry indeed

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mars
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So you threaten us, then contradict yourself in the SAME post. Way to go man!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My only live game was Bills at Miami in 2008. It was cute how the Bills fans thought they were all that with their 5-1 record...what did they finish at that year, 7-9?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Century City, Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What an idiot! Really? you must be like 16. GO AWAY!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will fight you.

Meanwhile, added to ignore list.

Quote Quote