Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 54 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: **** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

1. -1
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Have fun and play rough boys...

R
    O
    L
    L

T
    I
    D
    E
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i hate to say it but i see you guys repeating for a title. team is so stacked and deep at every position it's borderline not fair. how many off the chart RB's can a team have? and who the hell is this lacy kid?

as of right now i see the tide as having the best back (2 even) in the country - ingram - the best ILB - hightower - the best DE - dareus - and the second best WR - jones. am i missing anything? you fugging kidding me with this?

i was pretty hammered by the time the bama game came on - need to watch it again - but i that was about as impressed as i get. i hope the auburn game wasn't a fluke b/c it's been a long time since i've looked forward to that rivalry game. i wouldn't worry about arkansas - that D isn't good enough. and florida - fugg - you'll kill us with predictable *** addazio calling the shots. auburn is the only one i think has the coaching and talent on either side of the ball. when was the last time auburn had an offense worth a fugg? i can't even remember.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Auburn's offense in 2004 was pretty good with Jason Campbell, Cadillac, Ronnie Brown, Devin Aromashadu, Ben Obamanu, etc., etc,...

What makes Auburn's offense so tough to defend is Gus Malzahn.... he uses so much deception and movement that all 11 guys on defense have their eyes going in 11 different directions... and that's just before the snap...

I thought Mississippi St. looked good yesterday too.. real good... Chad Bumphis and Leon Berry are as talented as any 2 receivers in the conference outside of Julio and A.J. Green.... and with McPhee and K.J. Wright on defense, they are a formidable opponent now that Mullen is getting his offense installed...

Eddie Lacy is a kid that the Bama faithful have known about... he was recruited out of Louisiana and redshirted last year... Namor and I have talked about him quite a bit... he'd be starting in most places... and that's not even taking into account Goode at tailback who's almost of the same caliber..

Alabama showed VERY little on offense yesterday for opponents... that's as vanilla as it gets and never even got the TE Michael Williams involved in the passing game... the backups were playing by the 2nd quarter... A.J. McCarron is going to be lights out when GMac moves on...

Hell, Bama's kicker Cade Foster is more physical than a lot of teams linebackers.... and that's not a joke... this kid was a linebacker in high school and is one of the strongest weight room guys around... He's like Bosher from Miami... he'll run down and lay the wood on ball carriers in the kick return game...

Bottom line is, this is just a really good, talented, and deep football team that's extremely well coached in all 3 phases.... and that's hard to beat. They're talented enough to overcome mistakes... but good enough that they just don't make many to begin with.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Next up..Penn State
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Look, I know there is hard feelings toward Saban from the Dolphin crowd,but he just realized he wasn't happy as a pro coach.
    The man LOVES to recruit...He is made for the college game..almost "Bear" like.
    The scary thing is,if Saban hadn't left LSU...can you imagine the dynasty they would have.
    Bama is set up talent wise for several years at the top.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Namor View Post
    Look, I know there is hard feelings toward Saban from the Dolphin crowd,but he just realized he wasn't happy as a pro coach.
    The man LOVES to recruit...He is made for the college game..almost "Bear" like.
    The scary thing is,if Saban hadn't left LSU...can you imagine the dynasty they would have.
    Bama is set up talent wise for several years at the top.
    he screwed us. i'm over it.

he's a much, much better college than pro coach. his heart was never in it - wouldn't have worked. recruiting is his passion - and there's none better if you ask me.

and slimm - that safety we were talking about that plays with my little brother and declared for bama - now #10 on rivals.com. fugg.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    he screwed us. i'm over it.

he's a much, much better college than pro coach. his heart was never in it - wouldn't have worked. recruiting is his passion - and there's none better if you ask me.

and slimm - that safety we were talking about that plays with my little brother and declared for bama - now #10 on rivals.com. fugg.
    I agree to a point...
    What kills me on these boards,is that, to me ,Jimmy Johnson screwed and quit on the Dolphins alot more than
    what Nick did,but he gets a pass because of all the Canes fans here.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Namor View Post
    I agree to a point...
    What kills me on these boards,is that, to me ,Jimmy Johnson screwed and quit on the Dolphins alot more than
    what Nick did,but he gets a pass because of all the Canes fans here.
    hell, all of them except shula screwed us if ask me b/c none of those fuggs brought a championship to miami.

i'm no canes fan - jimmy's way up there on the list. the only thing worse than not winning a title is forcing marino into retirement (if i remember correctly). i can get on board with that.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How the hell did Bama lose 7 first place votes?
    We beat our opponent 48-3,granted they were a cupcake,
    (a regular on Boise State's schedule).What was we supposed to do?
    Run up the score to 60 or 70?Is that the message they want to send?
    Boise State gets 1st place votes for bearly beating a undisciplined,badly
    coached,middle of the pack ACC school?
    VT isn't that good,the Canes and others will steam roll them.
    This lovefest circlejerk the media is having with Boise is freaking ridiculous.
    Last edited by Namor; 09-07-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: 1st grade spelling
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Bama loses this weekend.

WE ARE.......PENN STATE!