Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: **** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

1. -451
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    That effing sucked something awful.

I'm gonna be sick.

The only team with a chance to beat Florida State just got dropped.

Dont sweat it dude.

A&M beats Missouri tonight.

Next week Mich St beats Ohio St and South Carolina beats Auburn. Then guess what..........

The butt hurt begins. "They cant play for a national title when they didnt win their conference herp derp". Yea well they are the best team in the country and will steamroll Rapeis Winston. ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -452
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Dont sweat it dude.

A&M beats Missouri tonight.

Next week Mich St beats Ohio St and South Carolina beats Auburn. Then guess what..........

The butt hurt begins. "They cant play for a national title when they didnt win their conference herp derp". Yea well they are the best team in the country and will steamroll Rapeis Winston. ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!!
    What you just stated requires more miracles than Auburn has received in their past two weeks.

Dope move by Nick Saban to try that field goal and not play the return. Alabama players failed to get into position on the return and ended up playing about 9 on 5.

Quote Quote  

3. -453
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    love it lmao. great ending
    Quote Quote  

4. -454
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    What you just stated requires more miracles than Auburn has received in their past two weeks.

Dope move by Nick Saban to try that field goal and not play the return. Alabama players failed to get into position on the return and ended up playing about 9 on 5.
    It was such a bad decision Ive been pondering cursing Saban for the last hour. However, I cant take the Lord's name in vein.

Having said that wtf was he thinking there? If youre going to try the 56 yarder, you have to go with that horrible Foster. Foster had been their long FG kicker for a couple of years back when they had a kid who could actually hit from inside 40 yards. You just cant risk leaving that thing short. A short kick and a return vs. 11 non-athletes is much more likely than a block for a score.

The decision to go for it on 4th and 1 when ahead by 7 wasnt good either. I know Foster had already missed twice at that point and he isnt even a real kicker, but you go for the 10 point lead there with so little time left. Two bad decisions.

But, most of the blame goes to Foster. Make one of those 3 kicks and none of this mattered.

Im so pissed, I could go on a huge rant about how college football is a joke, but whatever. That 4 team playoff wouldve been great this year. Bama will be ranked at least 4th after next week and I promise they would destroy Florida St and Rapeis Squintston. If it is Florida St vs Ohio St I will vomit. Ohio St is not worthy of a title game. One team lead by a rapist at QB who should be in prison and one lead by the biggest cheater HC in college football. What a joke that would be.

Auburn pulling 2 wins out of their ass like I have never seen.
    Quote Quote  

5. -455
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    It was such a bad decision Ive been pondering cursing Saban for the last hour. However, I cant take the Lord's name in vein.

Having said that wtf was he thinking there? If youre going to try the 56 yarder, you have to go with that horrible Foster. Foster had been their long FG kicker for a couple of years back when they had a kid who could actually hit from inside 40 yards. You just cant risk leaving that thing short. A short kick and a return vs. 11 non-athletes is much more likely than a block for a score.

The decision to go for it on 4th and 1 when ahead by 7 wasnt good either. I know Foster had already missed twice at that point and he isnt even a real kicker, but you go for the 10 point lead there with so little time left. Two bad decisions.

But, most of the blame goes to Foster. Make one of those 3 kicks and none of this mattered.

Im so pissed, I could go on a huge rant about how college football is a joke, but whatever. That 4 team playoff wouldve been great this year. Bama will be ranked at least 4th after next week and I promise they would destroy Florida St and Rapeis Squintston. If it is Florida St vs Ohio St I will vomit. Ohio St is not worthy of a title game. One team lead by a rapist at QB who should be in prison and one lead by the biggest cheater HC in college football. What a joke that would be.

Auburn pulling 2 wins out of their ass like I have never seen.
    Beer or liquor?
    Quote Quote  

6. -456
    I'm on my comma

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Every time Nick Saban walks off the field scowling in defeat, a thousand angels get their wings.

Quote Quote  

7. -457
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That effing sucked something awful.

I'm gonna be sick.

The only team with a chance to beat Florida State just got dropped.

This is the worst thing that could have happened. We could be subjected to an OSU-FSU championship game.
    Quote Quote  

8. -458
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I begged for the refs to refrain from putting that 1 second back on the clock when Yeldon ran out of bounds... I knew exactly what was fixing to happen. And I'll be ***damned if it didn't....

Saban is supposed to take that game into overtime after a hail mary attempt.... not attempt a 57 yard field goal with a freshman kicker in Jordan-Hare stadium....in the biggest Iron Bowl since '71..... with a bunch of offensive lineman on the field for the 98% chance that the kick comes up short.

Alabama came out and played tight from the beginning... which I understand. They were the team with all the pressure. Alabama had plenty of opportunities to put the game away, but they didn't do it because of penalties, mental mistakes, coaching mistakes, and missed FG's all game long.

Auburn played to win. I tip my cap to 'em. I've been part of Iron Bowls for nearly 45 years... this was the best one. The outcome irrelevant to how this game will be viewed in the annals of college football history.

I hope they go win it all somehow.... I hope they have the opportunity to force somebody to rip that trophy straight from the hands of the mecca of college football... the state of Alabama... much less the SEC.

Still sick...

Listen, Nick Saban is a great coach, but he ain't in Bear Bryant's category, nor was he ever close to it. Whether it be on the radio, tv, newspaper, or anywhere else.... I always cringe at the Saban/Bryant comparisons that they try to make. He doesn't have the mental toughness of Coach Bryant.
    Quote Quote  

9. -459
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I feel for you guys, but it could always be worse.

You could have an unqualified, incompetent head coach who your stubborn AD refuses to fire like we do.

You could also have an airheaded QB who can't play who might get the starting job he doesn't deserve handed to him yet again and is likely to be granted an extra year of eligibility by the NCAA, further proving that there is no god.

See you guys next year. Bring lube.
    Quote Quote  

10. -460
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    I feel for you guys, but it could always be worse.

You could have an unqualified, incompetent head coach who your stubborn AD refuses to fire like we do.

You could also have an airheaded QB who can't play who might get the starting job he doesn't deserve handed to him yet again and is likely to be granted an extra year of eligibility by the NCAA, further proving that there is no god.

See you guys next year.

The problem I see with Florida is that the team is a direct reflection of its head coach. They play undisciplined and out of control.... the same way Muschamp acts on the sidelines. Furthermore, the inability to develope quarterbacks. The same problem Texas has out there under Mack Brown. I don't buy the injury excuse this year for Muschamp... I watched 'em in the Sugar Bowl last year against Louisville. This season was just a continuation of that.... with or without the injuries.

I think you're right. I don't believe Muschamp is the right guy for Florida.

Duke can't recruit the 5-star QB's like Florida can, but watch the way David Cutcliffe coaches those kids up. From Sean Renfree to now Anthony Boone... Duke is playing in the ACC title game because of Cutcliffe. Florida is headed nowhere because of Muschamp. If you can't develope your quarterbacks, you can't build team chemistry. The results of having neither is what Florida is experiencing now.
    Quote Quote