Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: @ Buffalo. What Jerseys will they wear?

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

@ Buffalo. What Jerseys will they wear?

Ill be going to the Opener @Buffalo. And i wanted to know if there is any way to figure out what jerseys the teams will each be wearing. I like to wear the jersey they are wearing that day. I know Miami usually wear white @ home but Ive seen them wear both at Buffalo in the past. I know they announced the Orange jerseys games but what about the others?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTyo View Post
    Ill be going to the Opener @Buffalo. And i wanted to know if there is any way to figure out what jerseys the teams will each be wearing. I like to wear the jersey they are wearing that day. I know Miami usually wear white @ home but Ive seen them wear both at Buffalo in the past. I know they announced the Orange jerseys games but what about the others?
    most likely the whites, although i never recall miami wearing theirs oranges in buffalo
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by squishthefish26 View Post
    most likely the whites, although i never recall miami wearing theirs oranges in buffalo

No they never wore the orange in Buffalo. I'm just saying they have announced before hand when Miami is going to wear the orange. Teams can only wear their third jersey so many times i thought. Off topic but i think Buffalo should switch to their third (throwback) uniform full time.The uni in your avatar is sick. The jets did it, Sand Diego did it to an extent. Spiller seems like the start of a new era. and with the 50th last year. They really need to do it.

I hope miami wears their aqua because i just got an aqua dansby knockoff jersey. its awesome. i also have a white ricky williams and ronnie brown for backup.

You going to the game Squish?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No they never wore the orange in Buffalo. I'm just saying they have announced before hand when Miami is going to wear the orange. Teams can only wear their third jersey so many times i thought. Off topic but i think Buffalo should switch to their third (throwback) uniform full time.The uni in your avatar is sick. The jets did it, Sand Diego did it to an extent. Spiller seems like the start of a new era. and with the 50th last year. They really need to do it.

I hope miami wears their aqua because i just got an aqua dansby knockoff jersey. its awesome. i also have a white ricky williams and ronnie brown for backup.

You going to the game Squish?
    yea i got seasons so ill be at all the home games, but ya i totally agree we should go with the throwbacks full time thats what most of us fans want. many hate our current unis, especially the away ones, they look terriable.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Lets Go Buffalo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buffalo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How about a Squish the Fish shirt?
    Quote Quote