Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Dear Miami Dolphins

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dear Miami Dolphins

It is two hours before kicking off the 2010 season. Last year was last year, and this year is our year.
    We got a reciever that can catch! we got a play making linebacker! We have tons of pride as fans.
    And all we ask is, please let this season be special, for i am in my late 20's and I havent seen one dolphin parade. I've witnessed the birth of the heat and marlins, and watch them win it all. I can't recall the last time we were close.But I do remember marino's last game, the error of wannstedt, and the pain of ricky. We survived a murder on primetime vs. the jets, the betrayal of saban and of course, 1-15. And I'm still a believer. I believe in nolan's new D. I believe Henne well be better then okay. I believe that ronnie will break records not more muscles. I believe in Wake. I believe in alot of things, and most importantly, I believe the jets suck worse then us. And if people predict superbowl for them, then its another perfect season for us. That's how we believe. Superbowl 2010 or bust.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Video I put together a little while ago to get everyone pumped up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaOC5JMO84
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What is that song? Isn't it on Zeitgheist?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    MustNotSleep-MustWarnOthers

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phins Rock View Post
    Video I put together a little while ago to get everyone pumped up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaOC5JMO84
    That did the job!

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Basque country and Mallorca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Goosebumps....Go Dolphins!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thats what i'm talking about!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Go to VIP lounge good thing's there to get you ready for football............go fins.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Brave Rifles

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiz19d View Post
    It is two hours before kicking off the 2010 season. Last year was last year, and this year is our year.
    We got a reciever that can catch! we got a play making linebacker! We have tons of pride as fans.
    And all we ask is, please let this season be special, for i am in my late 20's and I havent seen one dolphin parade. I've witnessed the birth of the heat and marlins, and watch them win it all. I can't recall the last time we were close.But I do remember marino's last game, the error of wannstedt, and the pain of ricky. We survived a murder on primetime vs. the jets, the betrayal of saban and of course, 1-15. And I'm still a believer. I believe in nolan's new D. I believe Henne well be better then okay. I believe that ronnie will break records not more muscles. I believe in Wake. I believe in alot of things, and most importantly, I believe the jets suck worse then us. And if people predict superbowl for them, then its another perfect season for us. That's how we believe. Superbowl 2010 or bust.
    We do not suck. Not even close. Other then that I'm with you.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that video was awesome really got me pumped up
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiz19d View Post
    Jets suck more THAN us...
    Quote Quote