Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1117

Thread: Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

1. -1091
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COMEBACKRICKY View Post
    Which is obviously why they have been losing. Sanchez is not a QB you can rely on to win you games. You're only proving our point, Skippy.
    Six 4th quarter comebacks last year ... But Sanchez is NOT a QB we can rely on to win games. He could have had SEVEN 4th quarter comebacks.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1092
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    Six 4th quarter comebacks last year ... But Sanchez is NOT a QB we can rely on to win games. He could have had SEVEN 4th quarter comebacks.
    You SERIOUSLY need to review those games. He had more to do with almost blowing them than winning them.

I love the numbers myself. He didnt rank higher than 15th in ANY meaningful stat since entering the league, and has been very steadily ranked 28th currently this year, 27th last year and 28th in 2009 for QB rating.

Now I know those of you that prefer to constantly spell out your teams name, or throw urine bombs would pooh-pooh that number, but when you go and really study the list, and see who is at the top, especially the top 10 each and every year, it's very apparent that there is at least some logic there....not that I would expect you to look for it....or find it........or even understand it.

Truth is, the system that is barricaded around Snatcho, and the position he has been set in to not fail, he still is...and I find it VERY entertaining
    Quote Quote  

3. -1093
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Confessor View Post
    You SERIOUSLY need to review those games. He had more to do with almost blowing them than winning them.

I love the numbers myself. He didnt rank higher than 15th in ANY meaningful stat since entering the league, and has been very steadily ranked 28th currently this year, 27th last year and 28th in 2009 for QB rating.

Now I know those of you that prefer to constantly spell out your teams name, or throw urine bombs would pooh-pooh that number, but when you go and really study the list, and see who is at the top, especially the top 10 each and every year, it's very apparent that there is at least some logic there....not that I would expect you to look for it....or find it........or even understand it.

Truth is, the system that is barricaded around Snatcho, and the position he has been set in to not fail, he still is...and I find it VERY entertaining
    Please give the examples of how he was more responsible for almost blowing those games rather than pulling them out?
    Quote Quote  

4. -1094
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've said before, Sanchez (at least up until this season) has been better than Henne (in a way that scurvy has been better than shingles). Aw hell, realisitically probably still is if you plug the realization that Sanchez would likely be the backup on 18-24 teams NFL teams at last count.. while Henne likely even more than that. Still while a 2nd degree burn might feel better than a 3rd, it's still gonna sting like an SOB

Quote Quote  

5. -1095
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    I don't think the argument is sanchez vs henne anymore really. I think sanchez is marginally better than henne. who gives a rip. NFL network analyst said it best tonight. something along the lines of, sanchez won't/can't win games by himself. this year the jets defense is less than dominant, and they are losing games. because they don't have a qb who can take over. they have an average qb, and without the help of a top defense, they are under .500....

lets face it, it doesn't really mean much to be better than henne. If you take off the home glasses, you can probably realize they are basically interchangeable. both wont take over a game, both can and will LOSE a game, and both need everything to go right for an entire game to win. I don't think it's a stretch to say that the records of the two teams would be any different if they swapped qbs.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1096
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    I don't think the argument is sanchez vs henne anymore really. I think sanchez is marginally better than henne. who gives a rip. NFL network analyst said it best tonight. something along the lines of, sanchez won't/can't win games by himself. this year the jets defense is less than dominant, and they are losing games. because they don't have a qb who can take over. they have an average qb, and without the help of a top defense, they are under .500....

lets face it, it doesn't really mean much to be better than henne. If you take off the home glasses, you can probably realize they are basically interchangeable. both wont take over a game, both can and will LOSE a game, and both need everything to go right for an entire game to win. I don't think it's a stretch to say that the records of the two teams would be any different if they swapped qbs.
    No one can win games by themselves but mark and the pass O carried us to many late wins a year ago. he's struggled this year but we lost 2 close games and 3 games on an impossible 3 game road swing. Peopl are acting like we lost to Miami 3 straight weeks.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1097
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark looked pretty good last night.. Finding the open guy, escaping pressure.

He was not super accurate but he made plays when he needed to.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1098
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    Mark looked pretty good last night.. Finding the open guy, escaping pressure.

He was not super accurate but he made plays when he needed to.
    He looked bad early, he was wild most of that 1st half but on that last drive he began to get his confidence back. I could see as that drive progressed and he was a different guy after that drive. Hopefully this gets him out of his funk, the OL is playing better, we are starting to see some signs of life from the run game and now we need mark to play like he is capable of.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1099
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    He looked bad early, he was wild most of that 1st half but on that last drive he began to get his confidence back. I could see as that drive progressed and he was a different guy after that drive. Hopefully this gets him out of his funk, the OL is playing better, we are starting to see some signs of life from the run game and now we need mark to play like he is capable of.
    A month ago you typed this garbage about Sanchise. After this Broncos game it's obvious that this "funk" he is in isn't a "funk" anymore. THIS IS Sanchez. A terrible QB.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1100
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    TerRible? Lol. Ok, go back to Sucking for Luck. I'm going to laugh my *** off when the Dolphins **** up another draft class. Maybe draft another offensive lineman.
    Quote Quote