Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Dolphins vs Jets discussion thread

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pensacola, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dolphins vs Jets discussion thread

Guys, all I've been hearing out of the Jets already is "you haven't played anyone", "your opponents are a combined 0-4". Well lets look at it this way Bills-Vikings secondary >> Pats-Ravens secondary. Our opponents are a combined 0-4 because we handed them 2 losses, and the other 2 came from Green Bay, and New Orleans. I hope we stomp a mudhole in there azzes. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks "Disturbedshifty" for the awesome sig.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    =thats my discussion............
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pensacola, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER View Post
    =thats my discussion............
    Haaaaaaaaa. I love it!!!! Oh, and I have to add...... J-E-T-S SUCK, SUCK SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Both teams are PUMPED. This game is gonna produce at least 5 throw-punches fights, and we'll win each one. GO FINZ.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Key to beating the Jets:

1. We cannot turn the ball over. We dominated the Vikings and were up 14-0, but then two fumbles put the Vikings right back in it.
    2. The Jets don't have an AP or wide receivers as good as Minny. I would blitz buttfumble all day long from different angles. I think we can beat him up and force him into fumbling it and throwing some picks.
    3. On offense, I am sure we will probably continue to go Conservative. I don't understand why we are not throwing it more to Marshall? Where has Devone Bess been? Why didn't we throw to Fasasno a little more like we did in Game One?
    4. I see this being another hard hitting low scoring game.....the team that wins the turnover battle probably wins it. This is our Home Opener and there is no reason why we shouldn't win this at home. The team and fans should be fired up.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Binghamton, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We have to get pressure on buttfumble. If he has all day to throw like he did against the Pats, he can be competent. If we get in his face, he will get scared and make mistakes.

I'm confident we'll stop their running game. They have a really good OL but our front 7 is playing lights out and if it wasn't for Peterson being a freak from outer space we would have shut them down -- we were constantly in their backfield.

I have to admit I'm concerned about our offense for this game. You know Rex will stack the box and send heat at Henne all day. However, we proved yesterday that we can run the ball on anybody, doing it @ Minnesota is tougher than anywhere else against anyone else. But we need to get the ball down the field a little more. Cromartie and Wilson are both really talented players, but very prone to mistakes, including penalties. Looks like Revis will almost definitely be out.

Go Fins
    Quote Quote