Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me 31 Dolfan984 7 ...

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks

Me 31 Dolfan984 7 ...

He quit shortly into the 2nd half, complained of lag, you are more than welcome to rematch me anytime, I am on a great cable connection, and your disconnect rate was 24%...so i dont think i buy the excuse just yet....

I had a 30 yard run for a TD with Ricky, and an INT return for a TD by Sam Madison on the opening offensive play by him, his only TD came on hte play after a Sam Simmons fumble on the 20....stupid computer assistance :P
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why play these guys, the #1 Contender is you. No need to play those "peasants"

2007 Gold Cup Champions...

United States
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If I played online, I'd.................................................still suck. If I buy the internet adapter, is the whole thing hard to set up? I do get disconnected from time to time (frequently), so I'm not sure it would be worth it to me. It might be frustrating. I wouldn't ever quit a game, even if I was getting whipped.
    Last edited by Scrap; 12-11-2003 at 10:50 AM.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Ephemeral

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    984......come on bro. You are pretty good against me, why the trouble with him? We need a rematch ULTIMATE. I'll end your little streak......

Prime Time, you have an a$$-whoopin' coming your way. Be prepared......
    Coin toss at the Emerald Bowl......
    _
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that..." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    _
    "Seek to understand before you seek to be understood..."
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude Baz, it wasn't like that at all. Oh and my disconnect rate is now 4%, you were my first disconnect. Get your facts straight. First off, the lag was during the whole game, and I know when I sent you files that your connection (even with the cable modem) isn't even 1/6th the speed of mine. I have never been in a game like that, and if Baz can beat you, I can too.

You played a friggen cover 2 for half the time for crists sakes. If the lag would have allowed me to register in time, I would have won, and won big.

Whenever I'd blitz Greenwood (and I usually can have him in the backfield in a second...ask Baz ) it would have a chance of lagging so bad that he would just stand there (doesn't register the controls) and by the time it did register it would be too late because of the hole of the blitz.

On offense (and this is why I quit) on more than a couple occasions I would run Chambers deep (because cover 2 is crap vs a deep play) but by the time I jam circle 7 times I am sacked in the pocket by Ogunleye or Taylor. The interception that Madison had (you were in cover two) I intended to do a lob pass over Madison to Ricky who was at the sideline going forward (and uncovered) but after the first time I tapped the button (and it didn't register) I jammed the button down making it a bullet pass...right to Madison who just had to jump in place to get it.

I will rematch you, but if it lags right away like that, I'm leaving again.

Good day.

Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Excuses Excuses.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Dolfan984

Whenever I'd blitz Greenwood (and I usually can have him in the backfield in a second...ask Baz ) it would have a chance of lagging so bad that he would just stand there (doesn't register the controls) and by the time it did register it would be too late because of the hole of the blitz.
    Don't even remind of that, it was awful. I had absolutely no time to throw the ball against you today.

For some weird reason, I suck against finheaveners. Predaphin murdered me twice. Well, when Prime Time gets online, I will have someone from finheaven to beat.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    MY roommate and i took note that your disconnect rate WAS 24%, rematch me anytime, my D is relentless and tough, and I had the same lag as you did, but my gameplanning i guess was better...

I even picked off a pass and raced for a TD after you left with Pat Surtain against the computer, which is in god mode usually after disconnect (it doesnt give u an easy win thats for sure) I won 38-7
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Funny Ice. Just wait until we play. Bad thing about me is I have 56K and not DSL...so I don't think you guys will want to play me , and that'll be your excuse to back down from an azz whoopin.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If I ever get the internet adapter, I will play you Prime Time. I'm 56k also.
    Quote Quote