Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rant

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks

Rant

Alright, here are some rules when playing me....ok, I play str8 ball, the last dude i played did 2 fake punts, audibled out of punt coverage, brought guys back to his punt return man, that isnt football, thats crap....maybe 1 fake punt a game is ok if any at all....

also, when playing me, cable or higher, no more 56k, I played xPredator34x and he was on 56k...and I completed 4 passes, the lag was so bad, i would try to run ricky on his quarters coverage and the lag was so bad i would only get 1 or 2 YPC....

those are the rules when you play me, i lost 28-21, i was down 28-14 in the 4th, and i didnt quit like some of you would...
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh you're scared now. I see.

2007 Gold Cup Champions...

United States
    Quote Quote  

3. -3

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    BTW, If you are good you're good, If you're not you're not. You play to the other players styles. However that may be, If you want to add all thse little snippits, it gives you the advtanage because it is one less thing you have to worry about it. This is a video game, not real football, you want real football, go grab some buddies and head to the park.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The whole idea of Madden is realistic football, thats all their is to it....even so, if it didnt lag like hell maybe the outcome wouldve been different, who knows....IF i want to play unrealistic BS ill go play NFL2k4...the dude even did hurry up and called timeout and tried to run up the score, thinking he was hot sh!t he says he is getting DSL next week, so we will have to see what happens then
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logoFord LogoCam Wake 91
    I can see where you are coming from, but in reality, some crazy sh-- does happen almost every week in football. That's what makes watching ESPN highlights fun. While I do agree with you, I can see the other point of view also. In real football, you would have to be ready for just about anything, or you may get beat.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude, the same goes for you when I played you. Cover 2 doesn't work.

I have never in my life played a game with as much lag as I did when I played you...I couldn't complete a pass and Ricky got about 1 or 2 YPC.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dont use cover-2, i use a combo of 4-3, 3-4, dime and quarters...
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I know dude, you can run a cover 2 out of a 4-3. I know it had Madison and Surtain in flat coverages while safetys and linebackers dropped back while rushing 4.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Exactly. My friend brings goal line formations when he is on the 40. It is a video game.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Rant

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
    Alright, here are some rules when playing me....ok, I play str8 ball, the last dude i played did 2 fake punts, audibled out of punt coverage, brought guys back to his punt return man, that isnt football, thats crap....maybe 1 fake punt a game is ok if any at all....

also, when playing me, cable or higher, no more 56k, I played xPredator34x and he was on 56k...and I completed 4 passes, the lag was so bad, i would try to run ricky on his quarters coverage and the lag was so bad i would only get 1 or 2 YPC....

those are the rules when you play me, i lost 28-21, i was down 28-14 in the 4th, and i didnt quit like some of you would...
    hold up a second here.....the Lagg goes both ways.....That kind of lagg was unplayable Ill admit...I had some awful punts and even MISSED A FG.....But I still won....now as far as fake punts go, I dont see a problem...you should know better....next time cover em....In football and war, anything goes....otherwise why dont ppl just play the way you want them to? ....i think your more upset that I beat you than anything...buts its cool, it sux to lose, evryone loses though.....but When I get DSL the results will be no diffrent...I will beat you again...You completed 4 passes only because thats all my defense allowed you to do, If you dont believe thats how good my D is then ask IceBlizz....If I dont fumble at the end the score wouldve looked alot worse......& like I said Rematch anytime.
    Last edited by Predaphin; 12-13-2003 at 01:22 AM.
    Quote Quote