Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot 4 Peyton, also Eli, but also Archie too

1. -21
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    Every since I first saw Payton take the field for the Tennessee vols, I knew I would only be happy if he were to make love to me. He could explore my flesh folds however he saw fit, and maybe Eli and they Daddy, Archie could help too.

I have an extensive collection of VHS tapes of all of Paytuns games from College and the pros. Every other wednesday on bath night, I pull the TV and VCR into the bathroom, and I watch Paytin in his tight pants while I warsh myself and my unmentionables. Sometimes I fall into steamy fantasy while I'm soakin in the tub . . .

I dream of The Manning family visiting me in my trailer, and I proudly show them all the toenail clippings I've saved over the years, and my kitty litter statuettes. They all love my collections, and my art. Then I make a big meal of bacon fried mac and cheese for my handsome guests. then we take the leftover bacon grease and they rub it all over my naked quivering figure. Archie instructs his sons to make sure and get plenty of grease in between my flesh folds for maximum criscofication. They both say, "yes daddy." Then all three proceed to degrease my supple frame with they audibleizing tongue muscles.

After that, all three handsome Mannings lay on my bed so I can smother them with my fleshly love. After I sufficiently crush all three of they skulls in the throes of my pelvic passions, I'll drag them to the living room and prop them up on the couch and have some little debbies and whole milk (it expired last week, but it's still good). I'll give them hair dos and put some of Mama's (RIP) eye makeup on them an make em look even more handsomer. We all four will live in my trailer forever, and the county wont come over no more with nasty letters bout too much trash in my yard. That's not trash, dum dums! It don't bother nobody none! Git off my proprty! I'll shoot chu in the dicks!

Attachment 6872
    No offense, but you look like Sloth from the Goonies.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Enter at your own risk...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like how the distance for ITS nose to the bottom of ITS chin, is longer than the distance for ITS nose to the top of ITS head. Very attractive.
    Say No to 1st Round RBs!

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    No offense, but you look like Sloth from the Goonies.
    My daddy, god rest his soul, he used to like wartchin lotsa old movies. He really liked lotsa Mel Gibson's work, i think that's why he named me Humongous. Daddy often remarked on how he wished he was dead. i think wartchin them movies was one of his few comforts in life. he also liked drinkin the mr. clean.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WISfinfan13 View Post
    I like how the distance for ITS nose to the bottom of ITS chin, is longer than the distance for ITS nose to the top of ITS head. Very attractive.
    when i was takin some art classes down at the community center's adult learnin annex, teacher talked alot about Leonardo di Caprio's "Golden Ratio". we was takin turns applyin the ratio to our own faces, and teacher says that I broke the mold. I guess she meant i had too much beauty for one face to contain. anyways, i was told not to come back to class on account of my colts sweatshirt bein all covered in cat leavings. i tried to essplain that was part of my artwork, but nobody listened.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey I couldnt help but notice the resemblance between Peyton's wife Ashley and your third chin. Are they related?

peyton-manning-s-wife.jpg
    Quote Quote  

6. -26

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also it seems your left eye may be a bit lazy. So now Im wondering if you look alittle more like Eli's trophy.

http://a11news.com/226/abby-mcgrew/
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    did ya seen paytins film advertisements on the picture box?
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Every since I first saw Payton take the field for the Tennessee vols, I knew I would only be happy if he were to make love to me. He could explore my flesh folds however he saw fit, and maybe Eli and they Daddy, Archie could help too.

I have an extensive collection of VHS tapes of all of Paytuns games from College and the pros. Every other wednesday on bath night, I pull the TV and VCR into the bathroom, and I watch Paytin in his tight pants while I warsh myself and my unmentionables. Sometimes I fall into steamy fantasy while I'm soakin in the tub . . .

I dream of The Manning family visiting me in my trailer, and I proudly show them all the toenail clippings I've saved over the years, and my kitty litter statuettes. They all love my collections, and my art. Then I make a big meal of bacon fried mac and cheese for my handsome guests. then we take the leftover bacon grease and they rub it all over my naked quivering figure. Archie instructs his sons to make sure and get plenty of grease in between my flesh folds for maximum criscofication. They both say, "yes daddy." Then all three proceed to degrease my supple frame with they audibleizing tongue muscles.

After that, all three handsome Mannings lay on my bed so I can smother them with my fleshly love. After I sufficiently crush all three of they skulls in the throes of my pelvic passions, I'll drag them to the living room and prop them up on the couch and have some little debbies and whole milk (it expired last week, but it's still good). I'll give them hair dos and put some of Mama's (RIP) eye makeup on them an make em look even more handsomer. We all four will live in my trailer forever, and the county wont come over no more with nasty letters bout too much trash in my yard. That's not trash, dum dums! It don't bother nobody none! Git off my proprty! I'll shoot chu in the dicks!

Attachment 6872

Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So... is it me or does this chick kinda seem like Joe R... btw, where the hell did that coal mining fool go off to?
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    when i was takin some art classes down at the community center's adult learnin annex, teacher talked alot about Leonardo di Caprio's "Golden Ratio". we was takin turns applyin the ratio to our own faces, and teacher says that I broke the mold. I guess she meant i had too much beauty for one face to contain. anyways, i was told not to come back to class on account of my colts sweatshirt bein all covered in cat leavings. i tried to essplain that was part of my artwork, but nobody listened.
    It's always a shame when the very halls of academia reject works of art with such obvious cultural significance.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote