Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot 4 Peyton, also Eli, but also Archie too

1. -91
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tittleman View Post
    Humongous,

Thank you for inviting me to your new website. I am happy that you are making some digital friends here, but remember they are no excuse for real life interaction. I grow increasingly concerned about your diet and hygiene, and your cavalier attitude with which you talk about them. Please stop swimming in the bog, it is extremely polluted, and probably radioactive. I also fear you are spending too much sedentary time surfing the net, when you should be adhering to the simple exercise regimen I drew up for you. Please listen to your digital friends, fecal matter should not be used as a epidermal cleanser or exfoliate. It is good to have dreams about opening a spa, but lets work on your health first, okay?

Thank you for promoting my future publication, "Humongous: Why, God? Why?" I hope to have it released in the coming months.
    Gawd, Dr. Tittleman! Why do you gotta embarrass me in front of my friends? Your makin me feel real shameful like. maybe i'll just eat some of these ol heads of cabbage, an drink some a daddy's emergncy floor wax? i bet youd feel bad ifn i did that, wouldn't ya dr. tittleman? nah, it'd probably make ya just write another chapter in yer book. ya know somethin? nuts ta this, ima grease myself up, and shimmy through the trailer door, and have a swim in tha bog! that'll learn ya!
    Quote Quote  

2. -92
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tittleman View Post
    Humongous,

Thank you for inviting me to your new website. I am happy that you are making some digital friends here, but remember they are no excuse for real life interaction. I grow increasingly concerned about your diet and hygiene, and your cavalier attitude with which you talk about them. Please stop swimming in the bog, it is extremely polluted, and probably radioactive. I also fear you are spending too much sedentary time surfing the net, when you should be adhering to the simple exercise regimen I drew up for you. Please listen to your digital friends, fecal matter should not be used as a epidermal cleanser or exfoliate. It is good to have dreams about opening a spa, but lets work on your health first, okay?

Thank you for promoting my future publication, "Humongous: Why, God? Why?" I hope to have it released in the coming months.
    This thread just got better.
    Quote Quote  

3. -93
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    We have now reached a new level of disturbed.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

4. -94
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    We have now reached a new level of disturbed.
    Yeah, but it sure is entertaining.
    Quote Quote  

5. -95
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    Yeah, but it sure is entertaining.
    God bless Peyton, Humongous and Dr. Tittleman!
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote  

6. -96
    Touchdown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Maybe it's just me but I think Peyton and Humongous would make a very charming couple. I feel Peyton needs some of that spa treatment as well!

Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

7. -97
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DphinBillkiller View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I think Peyton and Humongous would make a very charming couple. I feel Peyton needs some of that spa treatment as well!

thas like a dream come to life! howd you do that? i knew these computer boxes was a right powerful technology, but howd it like infiltrate my brain bone?
    Quote Quote  

8. -98
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DphinBillkiller View Post

I think you made Humongous' dreams come true.
    Quote Quote  

9. -99
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    Gawd, Dr. Tittleman! Why do you gotta embarrass me in front of my friends? Your makin me feel real shameful like. maybe i'll just eat some of these ol heads of cabbage, an drink some a daddy's emergncy floor wax? i bet youd feel bad ifn i did that, wouldn't ya dr. tittleman? nah, it'd probably make ya just write another chapter in yer book. ya know somethin? nuts ta this, ima grease myself up, and shimmy through the trailer door, and have a swim in tha bog! that'll learn ya!
    You know, you should probably take the good doctors advice. He's just looking out for your best interests, ya know? Anyways, how was that swim in the bog?
    Quote Quote  

10. -100
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    You know, you should probably take the good doctors advice. He's just looking out for your best interests, ya know? Anyways, how was that swim in the bog?
    At first it was a nice n relaxin swim in the full moon light. there was a real pretty green glow comin off the bog, n the water was nice n warm on account of the radioactivity? I can't swim real good like Jared from Subway, sos I kinda shimmy along in the shallower waters. well, things was goin good with my fleshfolds glistenin under the stars, I felt liken a swimsuit model from Sports Insinuated? then suddenly i feels a wretched pain in my foot bones! one of them mutated snapper turtles up n bit off my middle three toes! On both of my feets! the initial pain was powerful exquisite! But the healing green glow of the bog began to fix me. My remainin toes started to fuse together, and now my feets kinda resemble cloven hooves what youd see on a billy goat? I couldn't wear shoes in the past on account of my feets bein swollen all the time, so that aint no big loss. but Ima save alot of dough on toenail polish!
    Quote Quote