Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 284

Thread: Hot 4 Peyton, also Eli, but also Archie too

  1. -101
    1 dol fan's Avatar
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    3,590
    vCash:
    592
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    At first it was a nice n relaxin swim in the full moon light. there was a real pretty green glow comin off the bog, n the water was nice n warm on account of the radioactivity? I can't swim real good like Jared from Subway, sos I kinda shimmy along in the shallower waters. well, things was goin good with my fleshfolds glistenin under the stars, I felt liken a swimsuit model from Sports Insinuated? then suddenly i feels a wretched pain in my foot bones! one of them mutated snapper turtles up n bit off my middle three toes! On both of my feets! the initial pain was powerful exquisite! But the healing green glow of the bog began to fix me. My remainin toes started to fuse together, and now my feets kinda resemble cloven hooves what youd see on a billy goat? I couldn't wear shoes in the past on account of my feets bein swollen all the time, so that aint no big loss. but Ima save alot of dough on toenail polish!
    That bog of yours sounds mighty powerful? Are you sure it aint no fountain of youth of sorts?
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -102
    Hot4Peyton's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    101
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 dol fan View Post
    That bog of yours sounds mighty powerful? Are you sure it aint no fountain of youth of sorts?
    well, when daddy was livin, he invited some scuba science fairies from the community adullt learnin annex ta come an search the bog. He thought he mightve drove his pick up truck into it while he was blacked out on a Pine Sol bender. well, they was pullin up alot of them whacha call em, conquistador helmets? the science fairies say that they was invaluable historic artifax? but daddy say they was just some "Mexican Bull****" n had em melted down for scrap metal. daddy never did recover his pick up truck neither.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -103
    X-Pacolypse's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    21,296
    vCash:
    1839
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    well, when daddy was livin, he invited some scuba science fairies from the community adullt learnin annex ta come an search the bog. He thought he mightve drove his pick up truck into it while he was blacked out on a Pine Sol bender. well, they was pullin up alot of them whacha call em, conquistador helmets? the science fairies say that they was invaluable historic artifax? but daddy say they was just some "Mexican Bull****" n had em melted down for scrap metal. daddy never did recover his pick up truck neither.
    Speaking of which, have you signed up for another art class down there?
    Quote Quote  

  4. -104
    Hot4Peyton's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    101
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    Speaking of which, have you signed up for another art class down there?
    well, not at present. but it wasn't for lack of tryin on my part. them eggheads wouldn't let me back in class on account of the boy i sat next to dying of the Toxoplasmosis? he was the only classmate who didn't shirk away from me when I came near. dr. tittleman said it was on account a he was a quadriplegic with the downs syndrome? but I know better, that boy had a crush on me. and you wanna know what? i liked him too. he was the spittin image of paytin manning! they say he got the toxoplasmosis from breathin in all the cat feces on my colts sweatshirt? but thats just an old wives tale! i lives knee deep in the stuff in my trailer, and im just fine. those mean so and sos wouldn't even let me go to his funeral.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -105
    1 dol fan's Avatar
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    3,590
    vCash:
    592
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    well, not at present. but it wasn't for lack of tryin on my part. them eggheads wouldn't let me back in class on account of the boy i sat next to dying of the Toxoplasmosis? he was the only classmate who didn't shirk away from me when I came near. dr. tittleman said it was on account a he was a quadriplegic with the downs syndrome? but I know better, that boy had a crush on me. and you wanna know what? i liked him too. he was the spittin image of paytin manning! they say he got the toxoplasmosis from breathin in all the cat feces on my colts sweatshirt? but thats just an old wives tale! i lives knee deep in the stuff in my trailer, and im just fine. those mean so and sos wouldn't even let me go to his funeral.
    Those crazy fools!

    Quote Quote  

  6. -106
    Hot4Peyton's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    101
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    stoopid sheriff jergensens! i got arrested for endangerin the well bein of minors halloween night. on account a me puttin old petrified litter encrusted cat leavings in they trick er treat bags? dr. tittleman had to come and get me released. he told sheriff jergensens that i wasn;t quite right in the head, and to cut me a break, and dem kids wasn't gonna eat the cat feces anyhow. well nuts to that! the inside a my head feels fine! dem kids need ta learn to appreciate the finer things in life, and if they parents aint gonna teach em, maybe I should! when i find a peculiar chunk of cat excrement on the floor, it's like a special jewel gifted to me from a feline whatcares for me! i just wanted the yooth of today to feel the kind of joy I feel when I;m hobbling about in my trailer, and i step in a pile of jewels! when i'm scrapin that sweet treasure off my hoof, i feel trully loved. shoouldnt all kids feel that kinda love?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -107
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,114
    vCash:
    16876
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    stoopid sheriff jergensens! i got arrested for endangerin the well bein of minors halloween night. on account a me puttin old petrified litter encrusted cat leavings in they trick er treat bags? dr. tittleman had to come and get me released. he told sheriff jergensens that i wasn;t quite right in the head, and to cut me a break, and dem kids wasn't gonna eat the cat feces anyhow. well nuts to that! the inside a my head feels fine! dem kids need ta learn to appreciate the finer things in life, and if they parents aint gonna teach em, maybe I should! when i find a peculiar chunk of cat excrement on the floor, it's like a special jewel gifted to me from a feline whatcares for me! i just wanted the yooth of today to feel the kind of joy I feel when I;m hobbling about in my trailer, and i step in a pile of jewels! when i'm scrapin that sweet treasure off my hoof, i feel trully loved. shoouldnt all kids feel that kinda love?
    You are truly a credit to your evolving species ... whatever it may be.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    Quote Quote  

  8. -108
    DphinBillkiller's Avatar
    Touchdown

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    6,443
    vCash:
    7077
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Humongous with you being a (Huge) Cat and Feline fan. I was wondering what your thoughts were on the Bengals, Lions and Jaguars this year?

    Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -109
    Hot4Peyton's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    101
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DphinBillkiller View Post
    Humongous with you being a (Huge) Cat and Feline fan. I was wondering what your thoughts were on the Bengals, Lions and Jaguars this year?
    Well, lions and jaguars is right creepy as can be. daddy used to lock himself in his room fer hours warchin them national geographic progrims? he used to says he liked learnin about them lions, jaguars and what not huntin they prey. but i warched some of them national geographic tapes and they was nothin on them but a bunch of floppy female bosoms? as far as them bagels is concerned, im a big fan. i like puttin cream cheese and catfish on mines. before mama pawned the microwave to pay for more a her brain medicine, she used to make lotsa mini pizza bagels, and she would put extra squirrel meat on top fer protein and flavor. sometimes when im all outta creamcheese, ill just slather some of the organic accumulates from within my fleshfoolds on my bagel, and that's a nice improvisational substitute that's also fairly tasty.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -110
    X-Pacolypse's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    21,296
    vCash:
    1839
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    stoopid sheriff jergensens! i got arrested for endangerin the well bein of minors halloween night. on account a me puttin old petrified litter encrusted cat leavings in they trick er treat bags? dr. tittleman had to come and get me released. he told sheriff jergensens that i wasn;t quite right in the head, and to cut me a break, and dem kids wasn't gonna eat the cat feces anyhow. well nuts to that! the inside a my head feels fine! dem kids need ta learn to appreciate the finer things in life, and if they parents aint gonna teach em, maybe I should! when i find a peculiar chunk of cat excrement on the floor, it's like a special jewel gifted to me from a feline whatcares for me! i just wanted the yooth of today to feel the kind of joy I feel when I;m hobbling about in my trailer, and i step in a pile of jewels! when i'm scrapin that sweet treasure off my hoof, i feel trully loved. shoouldnt all kids feel that kinda love?
    It's the thought that counts, Humongous.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Titans coach played with Archie Manning!
    By miamb113 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 12:57 AM
  2. Archie speaks on Peyton
    By Lee2000 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  3. Archie Manning Doubts Peyton and Luck Want to be Teammates
    By miami234ever in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 02:28 PM
  4. Archie's Here, and So's His Gay Friend Kevin
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •