Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot 4 Peyton, also Eli, but also Archie too

1. -221
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    well, Im downright tired today. last night i was repeatedly awoken by my own hindquarters trumpeting like a lonely elephant? the only reason i was able to sleep at all was on account of my bedroom being filled with methane gasses seeping from my back butt. my head became all swimmy from the lack of oxygen, and I couldn't open the window on account of daddy (RIP) nailin dem all shut to protect the trailer from roving gangs of puerto ricans? shoot, armadillo meat sure makes a gal gassy! A lot of them little critters been drownin in the bog, sos i make the best of the meat with some expired tartar sauce. i also enjoy fashioning hats outta they rotting carapaces? but it gives me the leprosy something fierce!
    Perhaps dr. tittleman could help.
    Quote Quote  

2. -222
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky_Fan34 View Post
    Perhaps dr. tittleman could help.
    Not if her cloven hooves have fallen off.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

3. -223
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Humongous, how was your Memorial Day weekend?
    Quote Quote  

4. -224
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well, memorial day was always something of confusing time around the trailer. daddy (RIP) served in the military during the Vietnamese war? he loved the jungle, and enjoyed making salads out of all the exotic plants and fungi he found. well, he musta ate the wrong thing one day, cause he up and lost his thinking, and ended up fighting on the side of the Vietcong? they even gave him a medal on account of he could dig the best holes for tunnels. shoot daddy! well, daddy was finally taken prisoner when an american platoon found him in confusion trying to court a water bison -- he was almost successful to boot, but one of them overzealous young privates shot that poor bison. daddy said that his broken heart fixed his broken mind, and he was able to return home with a dishonorable discharge. the army even gave daddy some money ifn he promised not to talk to the press about his military career? daddy used that very hush money as a down payment on the trailer!
    Quote Quote  

5. -225
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well, memorial day was always something of confusing time around the trailer. daddy (RIP) served in the military during the Vietnamese war? he loved the jungle, and enjoyed making salads out of all the exotic plants and fungi he found. well, he musta ate the wrong thing one day, cause he up and lost his thinking, and ended up fighting on the side of the Vietcong? they even gave him a medal on account of he could dig the best holes for tunnels. shoot daddy! well, daddy was finally taken prisoner when an american platoon found him in confusion trying to court a water bison -- he was almost successful to boot, but one of them overzealous young privates shot that poor bison. daddy said that his broken heart fixed his broken mind, and he was able to return home with a dishonorable discharge. the army even gave daddy some money ifn he promised not to talk to the press about his military career? daddy used that very hush money as a down payment on the trailer!
    Is that the trailer you still call home, Humongous?
    Quote Quote  

6. -226
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Humongous, are you ready for the summer? I remember you saying you were trying to lose a few pounds to get ready for bikini season down by the bog.
    Quote Quote  

7. -227
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    Humongous, are you ready for the summer? I remember you saying you were trying to lose a few pounds to get ready for bikini season down by the bog.
    Quote Quote  

8. -228
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So what's been going on with cousin jeb recently? Having heard stories about him, I know he's gotten into some kind of trouble recently.
    Quote Quote  

9. -229
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    Is that the trailer you still call home, Humongous?
    uh huh, its the very same one, Friend X-Pacolypse. the land itself has been in the family fer generations. Great Grandaddy took the land offn a Shawnee injun? they say great grandaddy was a shrewd negotiator, and pretty handy with a sharpened deer antler after a few quaffs of the moonshine? family legend say that great grandaddy took advantage of a shawnee loophole what says you cant shed blood on sacred land? well he stabbed that shawnee chief right in the dick with his lucky antler, and took our little strip of bogside paridise fro himself and future kin! they sahwnee kept tryin to reclaim they sacred land through non-violent means, but great grand daddy just kept stabbin them in the dicks whenever they came by. shoot, the bureau of indian affairs say that my great grandaddy was responsible for a sharp decline in shawnee birthrates from all the dick stabbin.
    Quote Quote  

10. -230
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    uh huh, its the very same one, Friend X-Pacolypse. the land itself has been in the family fer generations. Great Grandaddy took the land offn a Shawnee injun? they say great grandaddy was a shrewd negotiator, and pretty handy with a sharpened deer antler after a few quaffs of the moonshine? family legend say that great grandaddy took advantage of a shawnee loophole what says you cant shed blood on sacred land? well he stabbed that shawnee chief right in the dick with his lucky antler, and took our little strip of bogside paridise fro himself and future kin! they sahwnee kept tryin to reclaim they sacred land through non-violent means, but great grand daddy just kept stabbin them in the dicks whenever they came by. shoot, the bureau of indian affairs say that my great grandaddy was responsible for a sharp decline in shawnee birthrates from all the dick stabbin.
    I don't doubt it. It's no wonder he had such a battle with them, bogside trailers must be hard to come by.
    Quote Quote