Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 284

Thread: Hot 4 Peyton, also Eli, but also Archie too

  1. -241
    X-Pacolypse's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    21,303
    vCash:
    1924
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    well, them American Pickers came by the trailer to sift through all my treasures I keep piled in my yard? at first I was reluctant to let them strangers on my property, but that skinny one was real persistent like. I had Daddy's (RIP) sawed-off scatter gun just outta sight, ifn one of them boys tried any funny business -- the fat one with the beard had a lustful look in his eye, when I caught him staring at my front butt? Trouble is, I'm fresh outta buckshot since I went raccoon huntin, but I kept it handy nonetheless. well, them boys got right to pickin. At first, the fat one had an especial interest in my old oil cans I like to store my toenail clippings and urine in? Hoowee, he lost interest after he opened the first one! The skinny geek kept askin me about what was in my shed what mama (RIP) used to chain me up in when I got ornery. I screeched and squeeled at him not ta open it! But he did anyways, and as soon as he did, an avalanche of old kitty litter came a crashin down on him. what a dumb dumb, he was covered in old sick cat leavings what was getting in his mouth and eyes? and he was dry heaving and yellin at his camera man to, "cut! cut!" well, I had about enough of them two pickers at that point, so I started huckin my used adult diapers at them sos they would vacate my property! I splashed the fat one right in the face, Praise God! It was a fresh loaf still steaming toboot! And his beard was all covered with my back butt leavings. Boy Howdy, was he cussin something rabid! That'll learn those History Channel eggheads to quit poking they noses where they aint welcome! __________________
    My goodness, Humongous. That's quite an adventure, I think that's one episode of American Pickers that I'm definately not going to want to miss!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -242
    X-Pacolypse's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    21,303
    vCash:
    1924
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    are you asking me out?
    I think he's a come courtin', Humongous.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -243
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,572
    vCash:
    22968
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    He'd better bring a bunch of little debbies.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1





    "The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

    Quote Quote  

  4. -244
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,572
    vCash:
    22968
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Methinks the bog finally got her.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -245
    Hot4Peyton's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    101
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Methinks the bog finally got her.
    well, the bog has been especiaaly fragrant as of late. Theys this new breed of freshwater stink fish what mutated, and started warshin up on the bogshore and decomposin? Theys must be schoollin in the hundreds. Hoowee, the reek! Henry Choi, from the Northern Korean restaurant in town keeps coming by the bog to scoop up them stink fish corpses and haul em off in a big stinky satchel. He comes by every morning, and I yell, "Hey Mister Miyagi, get off property!" and I brandish Daddy's (RIP) collectable samurai sword? it's just an empty gesture though, cause I don't really mind, him takin them dead stink fish aways.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -246
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,572
    vCash:
    22968
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    well, the bog has been especiaaly fragrant as of late. Theys this new breed of freshwater stink fish what mutated, and started warshin up on the bogshore and decomposin? Theys must be schoollin in the hundreds. Hoowee, the reek! Henry Choi, from the Northern Korean restaurant in town keeps coming by the bog to scoop up them stink fish corpses and haul em off in a big stinky satchel. He comes by every morning, and I yell, "Hey Mister Miyagi, get off property!" and I brandish Daddy's (RIP) collectable samurai sword? it's just an empty gesture though, cause I don't really mind, him takin them dead stink fish aways.
    Wait, you mean to say that there's a resource from the bog you don't treasure?!?

    Imagine how nice they'd look (all preserved-like) next to your cat-leavings sculptures.


    BTW ... Good to see Swamp Thing didn't get ya.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -247
    X-Pacolypse's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    21,303
    vCash:
    1924
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Wait, you mean to say that there's a resource from the bog you don't treasure?!?

    Imagine how nice they'd look (all preserved-like) next to your cat-leavings sculptures.


    BTW ... Good to see Swamp Thing didn't get ya.
    I don't think anything could contain Humongous at this point.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -248
    Hot4Peyton's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    101
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Wait, you mean to say that there's a resource from the bog you don't treasure?!?

    Imagine how nice they'd look (all preserved-like) next to your cat-leavings sculptures.


    BTW ... Good to see Swamp Thing didn't get ya.
    well, that's a right creative idea, friend bumpus! ima try it today. i just finished off a cat litter sculpture of peytin manning smashing thom brady in the crotch with one of them medieval morning stars? well, i could descale some of them stink fish, and use them to make some shiny, fish scale armor for my heroic mini Peyton! thanks for the inspiration, friend bumpus! have you considered becoming a art student at The Defeated, Tennessee Community Adult Learning Annex?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -249
    Bumpus's Avatar
    Are you gonna drink that?

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    20,572
    vCash:
    22968
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    well, that's a right creative idea, friend bumpus! ima try it today. i just finished off a cat litter sculpture of peytin manning smashing thom brady in the crotch with one of them medieval morning stars? well, i could descale some of them stink fish, and use them to make some shiny, fish scale armor for my heroic mini Peyton! thanks for the inspiration, friend bumpus! have you considered becoming a art student at The Defeated, Tennessee Community Adult Learning Annex?
    Glad you found inspiration in my mindless ramblings.



    Alas - Defeated, TN is a powerful long walk from Wheeling.

    However, we do have the WVNCC Thundering Chickens (WV Northern Community College)
    Quote Quote  

  10. -250
    X-Pacolypse's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    21,303
    vCash:
    1924
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Glad you found inspiration in my mindless ramblings.



    Alas - Defeated, TN is a powerful long walk from Wheeling.

    However, we do have the WVNCC Thundering Chickens (WV Northern Community College)
    Yeah, but it's not the "learnin' annex" in Defeated, TN. America's best and brightest have walked those hallowed halls.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Titans coach played with Archie Manning!
    By miamb113 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 12:57 AM
  2. Archie speaks on Peyton
    By Lee2000 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  3. Archie Manning Doubts Peyton and Luck Want to be Teammates
    By miami234ever in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 02:28 PM
  4. Archie's Here, and So's His Gay Friend Kevin
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 05:58 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •