Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot 4 Peyton, also Eli, but also Archie too

1. -51
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WISfinfan13 View Post
    What did you do lastnight Payton?
    Well, thanks for askin. I mostly do the same kinda stuff night in and night out. Wartch my progrims, eat my sweets, and play with my cats. Last night I had some little debbies fudge rounds, while i wartched the tv. the reception on the tv wasn't at all real good last night, but that was okay cause i was havin a delicious meal. I like to take apart the fudge rounds, and add a few dollops of spicey brown mustard and a bit of the soy sauce. it creates a nice flavor. when I went to sleep i was havin some powerful vivid dreams about Archie Manning. it was more of a nightmare really. he had disowned his sons, Paytin and eli, and they was all homeless and sad walkin around lookin for a new home. but then it got happy when they come to my trailer! we three start slathering our nude bodies with honey mustard and chives, and then them two start sixty nining my flesh folds real passionate like. then I get pregnant and have a baby, and the baby is Archie Manning! Paytin and Eli see that the baby is Archie, and together they say all ominous like, "the cycle is complete, the prophecy has been fulfilled". I woke up feelin all discombobulated. whatchu suppose that dream meant??
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Enter at your own risk...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    Well, thanks for askin. I mostly do the same kinda stuff night in and night out. Wartch my progrims, eat my sweets, and play with my cats. Last night I had some little debbies fudge rounds, while i wartched the tv. the reception on the tv wasn't at all real good last night, but that was okay cause i was havin a delicious meal. I like to take apart the fudge rounds, and add a few dollops of spicey brown mustard and a bit of the soy sauce. it creates a nice flavor. when I went to sleep i was havin some powerful vivid dreams about Archie Manning. it was more of a nightmare really. he had disowned his sons, Paytin and eli, and they was all homeless and sad walkin around lookin for a new home. but then it got happy when they come to my trailer! we three start slathering our nude bodies with honey mustard and chives, and then them two start sixty nining my flesh folds real passionate like. then I get pregnant and have a baby, and the baby is Archie Manning! Paytin and Eli see that the baby is Archie, and together they say all ominous like, "the cycle is complete, the prophecy has been fulfilled". I woke up feelin all discombobulated. whatchu suppose that dream meant??
    I think it means Eli and the Giants are going to turn their season around. I also think it means Paytin and the Colts will lose to Archie's Saints in the Superbowl....Again.
    Say No to 1st Round RBs!

Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WISfinfan13 View Post
    I think it means Eli and the Giants are going to turn their season around. I also think it means Paytin and the Colts will lose to Archie's Saints in the Superbowl....Again.
    phew that sounds good I guess. I thought I was going to have to call a witch doctor or one of them head shrinks ta get me on some brain medicines. daddy once took a handful of mama's thorizine, then drank a whole bottle of listerine, what he called "Listerzeenin'". He got real confused like, and couldn't stop wettin his self. He was areal agitated, and his body got all herky jerky. He started yeallin, "they comin for us, they comin for us all!" then he climbed up a tree and wouldn't come down fer nothin. later that night he fell out the tree I guess when he passed out from exhaustion. he landed real awkward like and broke his clavicle and spatula bones. He was grouchy at first, but Dr. Tittleman subscribed him some nice pills that made him happy. daddy liked crunchin up them pills into a fine powder and puttin it in his mr. clean. I guess it gave it some more flavor that way.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    phew that sounds good I guess. I thought I was going to have to call a witch doctor or one of them head shrinks ta get me on some brain medicines. daddy once took a handful of mama's thorizine, then drank a whole bottle of listerine. He got real confused like, and couldn't stop wettin his self. He was areal agitated, and his body got all herky jerky. He started yeallin, "they comin for us, they comin for us all!" then he climbed up a tree and wouldn't come down fer nothin. later that night he fell out the tree I guess when he passed out from exhaustion. he landed real awkward like and broke his clavicle and spatula bones. He was grouchy at first, but Dr. Tittleman subscribed him some nice pills that made him happy. daddy liked crunchin up them pills into a fine powder and puttin it in his mr. clean. I guess it gave it some more flavor that way.
    Bet it tasted as good as your soy sauce/mustard fudge cakes.
    I just want to win.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 dol fan View Post
    Bet it tasted as good as your soy sauce/mustard fudge cakes.
    Well, to be perflecly honest, i don't think daddy could taste it much. once he got to sippin on his mr. clean and other household chemicals, he started becoming real numb like. he once drank a whole bottle of floor wax, and he fell asleep right on top of an ant hill. well, he come to a few hours after, and lordy was he grouchy! Itchy too! he had these big old red welts all over his face and arms. and weeping pustules all over. his face was all swollen, and he couldn' harly open his eyes. we was so worried we almost called Dr. Tittleman, but daddy says he didna want him to find out he was drinkin the floor wax again. so he just went for a swim in the bog to sooth his skin pain and convalesce.
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, to be perflecly honest, i don't think daddy could taste it much. once he got to sippin on his mr. clean and other household chemicals, he started becoming real numb like. he once drank a whole bottle of floor wax, and he fell asleep right on top of an ant hill. well, he come to a few hours after, and lordy was he grouchy! Itchy too! he had these big old red welts all over his face and arms. and weeping pustules all over. his face was all swollen, and he couldn' harly open his eyes. we was so worried we almost called Dr. Tittleman, but daddy says he didna want him to find out he was drinkin the floor wax again. so he just went for a swim in the bog to sooth his skin pain and convalesce.
    i want to fist your belly button. with my head. love me.

Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Just say yes! Ron Paul 2012

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    La Crosse, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In all honesty, you have left me speechless... and that is a tough thing to do.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Enter at your own risk...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Payton how was your weekend. Hope you didnt commit suicide after your boy toy blew the game yesterday.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    shucks. that's powerful romantic! ifn ya wana see me make a sultry dance fer you, i got a couple of them debbie gibson tapes? but my tape whirling machine done broke years ago. mama was claimin she was hearing voices comin out the speaker telling her to do the devil's werk. i tried to essplain to mama that you was supposed to hear voices comin out the speaker, that was the purpose of the machine, and theys nothin about the devil's werk on no Tiffany album! but mama was a bit prone to exageration an she say they was subliminal messages? well, she started stabbin that tape machine so hard, she done electrificuted herself! shoot mama.
    Quote Quote