Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot 4 Peyton, also Eli, but also Archie too

1. -81
    durka durka

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It just keeps getting better.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot4Peyton View Post
    Sorry, that aint me. I can't wear no fancy bloomers liken she wearin on account of my irritable bowel syndrome? there's alot of leakage from my lower cavities, that dr. tittleman calls the discharge. well, it lays waste lots of my undergarments, sos i just stopped werain them. in fact, most of the time, I just "porky pig" it around the trailer, that's wear you wear a top, but no bottoms. mostly it's my beloved colts swetshirt. I usually just drape a few shamwows on my couch to sit on, theys sop up all the anal leakage. sure some gets through on my heavy flow days, but it's a couch daddy got from the neighbors who done shot his self in the head whilst sittin on it, so they was already a bunch of stains when we got it.
    For the life of me I can't understand why Peyton Manning wouldn't be attracted to you.
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Touchdown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DeFuniak Springs Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Well Peyton likes the partying kind of girls. Maybe invite him to a party.

Just win Phin baby!
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    For the life of me I can't understand why Peyton Manning wouldn't be attracted to you.
    That's right kindly of you to say. I've even went so far as to send him love letters written with my own menses, on account I aint got no pens with ink in em. he must not be too big on correspondence, cause i never did get no response. I even sent him a slew of gifts too. couple years back i was havin a devil of a digestive problem called amoebic dysentery? dr said it was from drinkin all that bog water from out back, and livin in a unhygienic trailer. well, at any rate, i was on the toilet for weeks spewin out this wretched liquefied stink from my lower cavity. I hardly knew what to do! I even ran outta toilet tissue, and had to use little debbies wrappers to wipe my area. It was quite a pradicament. till one day, when somethin solid came out! well, i scooped it out of the brown water, and lo and behold, it resembled Payton! so i boxed it up, and sent it to him as a gift. well, my dysentery started back up again, and the Dr. tittleman said the illness corrupted my gutty works so intensely, that that solid mass I fished out of the toilet was actually a chunk of my small intestine! don't that beat all?
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is it possible to be disgusted and amused at the same time?
    Quote Quote  

6. -86
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Defeated, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dag. I had a powerful rough night last night, y'all, but it turned out to be a blessin ingognito. I was warchin my progrims and suddenly I had a hankering for a hunk o' cheese. Sos I waddled over to the ice box, and started excavatin. I found what I was searchin for, a nice wheel of blue cheese. It was tords the back of the icebox under some old discolored heads of cabbage. I concocted some make shift grilled cheese samwhiches with the blue cheese? I put a hunk of cheese, and some miracle whip betwixt two little debbie's oatmeal cream pies, and grilled em up on the radiator next to my sofa. Before I knew it, I done ate that whole wheel of cheese and two boxes of oatmeal cream pies. Well, my tummy started churnin something rabid! I took a closer look at the wrapper what the cheese wheel came in, and it turns out it waddint blue cheese at all, but a wheel of Brie from like 7 Thanksgivings ago. Well, since it was bath night, I decided a nice bubble bath would sooth my aching belly. I squeezed into the bathtub, and popped on a Vols game from Paytin's college days, and began to relax. I may have relaxed a bit too much though, cause my bowels up an exonerated they selves right there in my bath! it was quite a juxtaposition of sensations -- the warm comfort of the brown bathwater mixed in with the acrid odoriferousness of my diluted fecal matter. Well, turns out, It's great for yer skin, and the horrid aromas really clear up yer sinuses! I'm thinkin about openin my own spa!
    Quote Quote  

7. -87
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dag. I had a powerful rough night last night, y'all, but it turned out to be a blessin ingognito. I was warchin my progrims and suddenly I had a hankering for a hunk o' cheese. Sos I waddled over to the ice box, and started excavatin. I found what I was searchin for, a nice wheel of blue cheese. It was tords the back of the icebox under some old discolored heads of cabbage. I concocted some make shift grilled cheese samwhiches with the blue cheese? I put a hunk of cheese, and some miracle whip betwixt two little debbie's oatmeal cream pies, and grilled em up on the radiator next to my sofa. Before I knew it, I done ate that whole wheel of cheese and two boxes of oatmeal cream pies. Well, my tummy started churnin something rabid! I took a closer look at the wrapper what the cheese wheel came in, and it turns out it waddint blue cheese at all, but a wheel of Brie from like 7 Thanksgivings ago. Well, since it was bath night, I decided a nice bubble bath would sooth my aching belly. I squeezed into the bathtub, and popped on a Vols game from Paytin's college days, and began to relax. I may have relaxed a bit too much though, cause my bowels up an exonerated they selves right there in my bath! it was quite a juxtaposition of sensations -- the warm comfort of the brown bathwater mixed in with the acrid odoriferousness of my diluted fecal matter. Well, turns out, It's great for yer skin, and the horrid aromas really clear up yer sinuses! I'm thinkin about openin my own spa!
    Well, before you start going out there and giving "fecal facials" to the visiting public, you might want to consult Dr. Tittleman and get a 2nd opinion about the "health benefits of feces." Ya know, just to make sure you have all your bases covered.
    Quote Quote  

8. -88
    Enter at your own risk...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man I almost forgot about this thread. Payton I love you.
    Say No to 1st Round RBs!

Quote Quote  

9. -89
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Humongous,

Thank you for inviting me to your new website. I am happy that you are making some digital friends here, but remember they are no excuse for real life interaction. I grow increasingly concerned about your diet and hygiene, and your cavalier attitude with which you talk about them. Please stop swimming in the bog, it is extremely polluted, and probably radioactive. I also fear you are spending too much sedentary time surfing the net, when you should be adhering to the simple exercise regimen I drew up for you. Please listen to your digital friends, fecal matter should not be used as a epidermal cleanser or exfoliate. It is good to have dreams about opening a spa, but lets work on your health first, okay?

Thank you for promoting my future publication, "Humongous: Why, God? Why?" I hope to have it released in the coming months.
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Enter at your own risk...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dr. Tittleman

Now were talking!!
    Quote Quote