Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: CedarPhin...I hope I meet up with you one day you stupid fuk...it won't be pretty.

1. -171
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    i cant believe ive missed out on threads like this for so long. I really gotta pay more attention to this sub-forum
    Quote Quote  

2. -172
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    i cant believe ive missed out on threads like this for so long. I really gotta pay more attention to this sub-forum
    Ye you should because we get a lot of.........down here.
    http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...headrush-1.gif
    Quote Quote  

3. -173
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can we sticky this thread already?
    Quote Quote  

4. -174
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    Anti-Semite. You bash fascism, yet ultimately support it. Go you.

Eh this is not anti semitism because the edomites(the jews) arent the shemites(from shem=true hebrews of the bible=white people) Nice try...lol

You are supporting fascist franco so wtf?Jews did 9/11 yet americans do nothing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqB...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

The end is looming for the jews.Hope you like it hot because it gets hella hot in hell.

The USA is the new jerUSAlem.(Barcelona is the original celestial jerusalem).Basques and catalans are of a holy bloodline,one of the world's best kept secrets, as the edomite jews claim this birthright.The jews followed us around and settled in iberia(spain) driving many iberians out and moving up to ireland(which was known as hibernia meaning new land of hebrews) and the UK.The so called "spanish" then went to south america and mixed with the indians creating hispanics and giving us a backwards and distorted image of basques and catalans, the true iberians.The jews usurped the hebrew/iberian/spanish identity and the bible says there would be impostors pretending to be hebrews of the bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odX0Y4Jawyo
    Last edited by Gonzo; 10-21-2012 at 12:16 AM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -175
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    If the Basques are so awesome, why haven't they conquered the world? Why are they left herding sheep in bum**** Montana and their little restaurants here and there?

Very impressive.
    The basques are the original celts.Boudicca,king arthur,william wallace,saint patrick etc ring a bell?We did conquer the world.But we didnt kill anybody we blessed it and brought civilization everywhere.Who founded and built rome? "The date of the founding of Rome is uncertain, but archaeologists estimate its founding to around 753 B.C.,although it existed as a village or group of villages long before then.As the Romans steadily developed their city,government and culture,they imitated the neighboring civilization to the north, the Etruscans (former Trojans).Romans are sometimes referred to as "Etruscanized Latins." Tim Osterholm.

This needs to be known,RIGHT shady romans? lmao The vikings knew the basque sailors as the vanir....we were the 1st sailors.We were known by many names,we were the badass picts who owned the romans and ran them out of britain.No wonder the butthurt romans slandered us haha they called us "barbarians" when we freakin schooled their clueless asses...the druids were hebrews as well and the romans tried to exterminate them

Envy is a bitch
    Quote Quote  

6. -176
    Su Excelencia el Jefe de Estad

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    THE Spain
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BasqueAtlantean View Post
    The basques are the original celts.Boudicca,king arthur,william wallace,saint patrick etc ring a bell?We did conquer the world.But we didnt kill anybody we blessed it and brought civilization everywhere.Who founded and built rome? "The date of the founding of Rome is uncertain, but archaeologists estimate its founding to around 753 B.C.,although it existed as a village or group of villages long before then.As the Romans steadily developed their city,government and culture,they imitated the neighboring civilization to the north, the Etruscans (former Trojans).Romans are sometimes referred to as "Etruscanized Latins." Tim Osterholm.

This needs to be known,RIGHT shady romans? lmao The vikings knew the basque sailors as the vanir....we were the 1st sailors.We were known by many names,we were the badass picts who owned the romans and ran them out of britain.No wonder the butthurt romans slandered us haha they called us "barbarians" when we freakin schooled their clueless asses...the druids were hebrews as well and the romans tried to exterminate them

Envy is a bitch
    My son, you should be thankful I banned you're grandparents from ****ing sheep, as it surely would have been the end to your "race." Funny that they put of more of a fight against that than decimating their hillbilly culture, but I don't claim to understand the reasons for all my peoples' various...quirks. You may thank your dear leader, Franco! You're welcome.
    Quote Quote  

7. -177
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Heber" as Kheeber, meaning "Connected; Joined." Because they(basques/catalans) did colonize, rule, and inhabit every country on earth, also founding every civilization on earth, all human societies recognize their ancient hegemony both linguistically and mythically"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZFbWC8uGgg Skip it to 5:30

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo View Post
    My son, you should be thankful I banned you're grandparents from ****ing sheep, as it surely would have been the end to your "race." Funny that they put of more of a fight against that than decimating their hillbilly culture, but I don't claim to understand the reasons for all my peoples' various...quirks. You may thank your dear leader, Franco! You're welcome.
    U mad?
    Last edited by Gonzo; 10-21-2012 at 08:37 AM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -178
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The jews demonize the hillbillies of the USA too because they know the celts are the people the Lord blessed.The jews want to destroy white people,especially the celts

Jew franco wasnt even white heehee what a joke.
    Quote Quote  

9. -179
    Su Excelencia el Jefe de Estad

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    THE Spain
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BasqueAtlantean View Post
    The jews demonize the hillbillies of the USA too because they know the celts are the people the Lord blessed.The jews want to destroy white people,especially the celts

Jew franco wasnt even white heehee what a joke.
    My son, you are so angry. People demonized hillbillies and especially basques for all the sheep-****ing that goes on, but I for one don't blame you. Your women are far hairier than the sheep and they break the shears. If you were so chosen, why has it been so easy to keep you in your little corner? Quebecois are more of a threat than the basques ever were. That's why I had zero problem putting you in your place with no more trouble than wiping my ass. That is a great analogy, actually!

You are a citizen of the great country of Spain. You are welcome! I saved you. I'm like Jesus, really. Your own. Personal. Jesus. Now kneel before me, a greater man, like your sad little people always have! Fear not! Your parents and grandparents will not disapprove. They did it too! Like the good little sheep they herd (and hump).
    Quote Quote  

10. -180
    LIVESTRONG

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    What the **** is going on in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIJ007 View Post
    Pouncey Twins are gay.
    Quote Quote